Mental Health Forums

*Lou's Next Lot Of Achievements*

Paris

Ok, here goes....

No 1 I spent 7 hours with my mum- just me and my mum no arguing, no cattiness we talked and talked.

No 2. I asked my mum why she didnt leave my dad sooner when she knew the abuse was going on. A huge thing for me to ask her!!!

No 3. Ive been remembering to take my meds properly!! yayy!!and umm wow I feel better for it!!

No 4 I have been doing housework each day and my flat is looking better

No 5, I spent time with my best friend today and it felt like our friendship was realy good and strong.

No 6 I have really sorted out my finances I think, started writing to all the debt companies and come up with payment plans

No 7 I have been keeping up with my dream and mood diary and finding it really useful.

No 8. I am still not drinking alcohol!!!!!! 41/2 weeks!!!!!!

No 9 No SH, no self defeating behaviours for weeks now!!! that i am proud of!!!

No 10 Im starting to be really honest with people about my feelings and not just have this front on all the time!!

Oh by the way i dont get how this bit of the forum works still really i just liked being blue LOL!!!!

Thanks Todash you bossing me about? yeah so i dont read instructions?!! Damn thats why I keep breaking computers is it? :lol:

wow that is a lot of achievements. nice one that must have really taken some doing. well done :)

all the best

donna

xxx

LOU

go read the instructions it can be achievement 1 on your next 7 lol

and start doing some work for having your name blue

or i kick your butt i wanna doss :P

and em wont close these things anymore

she lazy and too busy hiddin in chat room (ops em i wasnt suppose to tell on you was i?? ) :P

are you going for her job lou ??

only messin :)

lou great achievement ya only needed 7 ya know

so you should stop on 7 guess we need to teach you when to stop as well :P (joke)

hugs ya

mickey

Archived