Mental Health Forums

*MICKEY Im Been Good And Positive*

Shellybelly

hi all

achievements

1. i survived my bad patch and got through it and see how wrong i was to try to od and have flushed all meds and have thrown all sharp objects out of my reach no razor either so ill be hairy for a bit :lol:
  2. i treated myself nice yesterday i had a bath and made myself comfy in bed eveen if i never slept in my bed i still made the effort to be nice to me so hopefully next time ill suceed but im goinna keep trying :rolleyes:
  3. i went to the doctor after taking to many tablets and got help instead of trying to ignore the fact i had made a huge mistake and that took courage and im proud of me for been sensible
  4. i talked to my mum this morning and asked her could we please start talking again as i dont like fighting she still not really talking to me so i plan going buying her a seaweed bath thing that i know she'll love as a treat and my way of an apology for been so tough to live with lately
  5. i worte more poems on how im feeling and made myself deal with my feeling in a creative way rather then in a self destructive way which is great for me
  6. im been positive right now even though i feel really bad and am going to go have a shower and go for a walk on the beach cause i LOVE the beach
  7. i tidied my room as it looked like a bomb had hit it from whatever i was doing last night which i have no memory of whatsoever so im clearing up the mess and making a new start
  8. i ate a scone for breakfast which is good as i havent eaten at all really in a few days :)
  9. i made a phonecall to the medical card people to try sort out that but they werent there so im gonna try again now in a min
  10. i rang my cbt woman there and told her what has happened over the past couple days and had a chat with her to try and clear my head abit and it must have worked cause look im been good and seeing a positive even through all the negitives ^_^
  11. and here is an achievement in itself i was hurt by a fella i had trusted when i was 18 and yesterday i was trying to write down about it and i had a flashback at the same time so i let the flashback happen and wrote it down and feel this is positive as im starting to accept that i was hurt and that it wasnt all my fault he was wrong and i need to give the blame and responsibitly over to him and stop taking all the blame and i wrote about this event too somewhere to ask for advise which is massive for me :unsure:
  12. i slept last night even if i dont remember when i went to sleep or anything bout it only when i woke up so sleeping is a good achievement for me and i feel refreshed now :D
  13. i helped someone in a crisis and made a difference to someone
  14. i txt a person who was hurting and who i feel i cause to be where they are right now and have tried to help them and am trying to make myself not expect a reply to this message and see that regardless of the outcome i have done what i can to help -_-

ok well thats all i can think of for now but im gonna try do more before the day is out my achievemnt i want to do today is BE NICE TO ME :P

really well done and its nice to see you being nice to yourself and treating yourself as well as you deserve to be. :D

all the best

donna

xxx

:D well done mickey that is really good im so proud of u for what u have said its very good i hope u can do this more often as it will get easier in the future :) best of luck hun x hayz x

Archived