Mental Health Forums

*2nd Batch Of Rain's Achievements*

rain

1: I went to the psychiatrist yesterday morning. This being a hard thing as I don't like him at all, I hadn't slept much and I had to get into financial problems to pay for it. Luckily I went and now the financial side of things has been taken care of, free consultations :)

2: I have been put on an anti-depressant, and although I'm weary of meds for me, and my situation. I am trying them out and have been taking them just like the doctor ordered, I will also avoid alcohol as you're supposed to (alcohol brings out the worst of my moods anyway!)...

3: I fell out with 2 friends, and I talked about what was bothering me instead of bottling it up. I was so scared, so it was hard for me. I got panicky and tearful, but in the end I saw I did get a card from my friend and that the other one felt upset about me seemingly ignoring her (I thought she didn't care).

4: I have had a very tough week, rocky sleep patterns and moods, but today I stuck it out the whole day at university. I sat through those hours and made the most of it. My concentration and motivation is still low, but I'm trying.

5: I asked people to go to see a free movie with me tonight and got turned down, I just accepted it and didn't hate myself and see myself as not worth spending time with or whatever because of it.

6: I haven't been ruminating about the break up in the past days, and instead working on my own well being.

7: I had another fall out with a friend yesterday and it really got to me as she put me down it seemed. Afterwards I didn't keep up the negative bad feeling, but talked about it to people and started thinking that maybe she doesn't realise the effect on me and that it wasn't intentional surely. If it is, then I guess I will just forget about someone who is reckless with my feelings, but i'm going to a party with her tomorrow night, so I will just try and get along and see the good side of her again.

So yeah... no one to go to the movie with, should I go on my own, it's at 10pm... I don't know how long it lasts. I do have a personal alarm to scare off murderers and such? Am I paranoid? I don't mind about going on my own as such, it's a shutting and and watching event anyway... Hmmm.

Hiya Moley,

My friend wants to go :) Asking people isn't always turned down!

Number 8: I have cleaned my room, put on a great radio station and am about to shower and get ready for a nice evening!!

hey rain

well done on all the achivement

im so proud of you

your doing really well

enjoy the movie

and keep up the good work with all the achievemnt

llok forward to reading more from you

hugs ya

mickey

:)

Thank you sweeties!!

Couldn't have a shower as only cold water, grrrr. I got myself ready either way :)

I am looking forward to it, better get going now!

Have a nice night everyone xxx

I'm back, I had a great time. We didn't fight this time and we were dancing really silly to these 'learn dance steps' videos in the hall of that artsy place. It was fun, but I nearly fainted with all the physical activity - I had metal type dancing, and seriously knock you out type stuff :P We had something to eat and talked. Just got back now. Yeah, the film was really good!! It was 'What Would Jesus Buy?". Anti mindless consumerism, billions of dollars at christmastime type thing. More consumption, less satisfaction...

Anyway, thank you beamfrost for your reply. I hope you're okay.

well done for all of your achievements and im glad that someone went to the film with you and that you had a good time.

all the best

donna

xxx

Archived