Mental Health Forums

*More From Rael*

Rael

Achievement no.1 - i made a mistake by posting something and instead of panicking because it was too late to edit it or just hoping it would go away i stood up and apologised for it

Achievement no.2 - even though i had to be supervised to make sure i did it i took care of my poor swollen eyes by bathing them in warm and cold water

Achievement no.3 - i posted some of my art and photos on deviantart a big thing since im scared of being judged

Achievement no.4 - i posted some funny pictures in humour section, a big thing as i was really scared of messing up the attachment thing and feeling a fool

Achievement no.5 - i slept a little even though i had to be forced to (instead of going to bed i compromised and kipped on the settee)

lol the cat is my darling. thanks for the pm nice to see a fellow rammstein fan

Achievement no.6 - i managed to get over a bad dream a lot quicker than usual, didnt think id be able to go to bed yet but going now.

Achievement no.7 - having posted something very difficult for me i dared to come back on here after i had decided that i could not show my face here again with people knowing. but im still here in all senses of the phrase.

hey Donna,

I am slowing getting through the posts

i only just saw this because it came to the top.

im am for one proud of you!

don't be :( be :)

hugs

rach

xxx

Archived