Mental Health Forums

*My Ach.*

AleBD

I am very upset at the moment, moodswinging, but I need to write this:

2- I love animals and there are some people who own horses and hurt them a lot. Leave them under the sun with no water and they are in the middle of the street! Some days ago a horse we had given water etc. fell off in front of a school and for 4 hours no one did anything! Kids from that school were shocked and sad.

This was on the news. But no one did anything agaisnt the owner.. I wrote to the newspaper about the horse and gave the address of the owner. It got printed today! yay! its soo hard to get ur opinion on the paper. I am so happy and I hope they save those poor horses! I am proud of myself!

that is a really good achievement and to get the address printed too. very very well done no one should be able to treat a poor animal like that im really proud of you.

hope you feel better soon

all the best

donna

xxx

Achievnment 3- I finally got an account to do some advertising after years of having graduated from colleg! :D I am so ready!

well done on getting the account, definitely something to be proud of. well done for all your hard work.

all the best

donna

xxx

4. My ideas for the ad campain were liked, yay! :) I will do the voice as well

5. I went to a casting to get a part for a short film. Too much competition but hurray for me being brave :D

6. I havent SH tho I am going through rough times and I am deeply hurt by my own actions. :(

7.Yay! Today I went to the dr. to check my weight and stuff related to my hypothyroidism. in 2 months I lost 4 kilos, I am so happy! I can wear my clothes again and I am healthier! :D It is a big achievment cus I followed the diet and will continue to! :D

7.Yay! Today I went to the dr. to check my weight and stuff related to my hypothyroidism. in 2 months I lost 4 kilos, I am so happy! I can wear my clothes again and I am healthier! :D It is a bog achievment cus I followed the diet and will continue to! :D

I am really proud of you.

I am glad you are my you have chosen me as a boyfriend and that your are so happy to achieve this accomlishment.

I am so happy that you have done this. When you are happy I am.

I can't wait to live in Mexico with you so much.

:wub:

Archived