Mental Health Forums

*Achievements*

CharcoalKiss

OK, lets see if i can get 7 this time... i;ve tried before but never managed 7, i think 3 in one week is all i've managed. So here goes....

1. went shopping with mum and only bought 2 tops and a cardigan and a couple of books (this is an achievement - i'm a shopaholic - i can spend hundreds in a very short space of time - i only spent £35)

2. Haven't lost my temper at a friend who is doing my head in (a real world friend so noone on here needs to worry that i'll have a go at them)

3. Haven't ran home (driven actually - i don't run anywhere lol) - (this is an achievement because all i can think about at the moment is that i wanna go home - home being London, the south - the north and all those i know who inhabit it are destroying who i am and i want to get away... but for the sake of my degree and my family, i'm staying - for now)

4. I sent one of my stories to MickeyFinn for her to read (i don't let people read my stories as i think they're shite and am afraid others will think so too)

5. Believing and accepting that mickey liked my story (without the paranoia that she is lying just because she thinks thats what i want to hear)

6. Completed my last uni assignment (not including my dissertation) and handed it in.

nearly there......

7. um.....

.... ooo got it! i dealt with my injury claim from a car accident - sent off the last letter before i'll recieve the cheque this morning. :)

I think that makes 7 achievements, i really can't think of anymore, and its taken me nearly an hour to get these ones! lol

those are really great achievements, and i can vouch for what i have read of your stories, they really are good.

all the best

donna

xxx

Archived