Mental Health Forums

*Primal`s Acievements 8-14*

Primal Scream

Achievement # 8

I managed to achieve 7 things which is HUGE for me! Im so proud for managing this and making it into the achievement group!

Acievement # 9

I managed to wait two hrs after getting out of bed for my first spliff...thats my second time managing that now! So pleased! Im going to try to stick to at least 2 hrs each moring and see if I can gradually increase the time each day as well.

Achievement # 10

I didnt sh at all yesterday, and I still havent!!

Thank you Everyone!

Achievement # 11

Made myself a proper lunch for the first time in ages! Had egg and mushrooms on toast...much better than my usual coffe and a biscuit lunch!

Achievement # 12

Managed to answer my phone...twice! Had two phone calls from a day centre and a drop in group, Ive made plans to attend the drop in group this eve at 5 and a visit to the day centre to self referr tommorow morning at 10. SO scared and stressed about going for the first time but so pleased Im managing to put my ideas into practice at last.

Achievement #13

still havent SHed, even though im stressed out and want to so badly.

Thank you all x

Achievement # 14

Went to my first drop in session...but unfortunatley no one answered the door. Didnt take their telephhone number with me so had to come home. Just rang the centre and apparently i was ringing the rong doorbell. Feel disppointed but at least i tried which is a big achievement for me.

you made the effort and that was a big thing, it will make it easier for the next time you go. very well done.

all the best

donna

xxx

Archived