Mental Health Forums

*Primal`s Achievements 15 To 21*

Primal Scream

Achievement # 15

Im fighting hard today to see the positive. Couldnt make it to a self refferal visit to a day centre today, but rather than just not turning up, I rang and explained I was having a bad day and rearranged the visit for tommorow.

Achievement # 17

Went to self refer at a day center. Managed to stay for about half hour. Seems like a nice place, just need to get my doctor to back my referal (which im sure she will) and then I can access their service as as when I need.

Was so nervous but now im back home im feeling relieved for going and proud of myself.

Primal x

I'm glad you feel proud of yourself Primal.

They are all fantastic achievements - you should be very proud!

Well done and keep it up! you're doing very well!

xxx

Hey Primal

Wow going to self refer at a day centre is a HUGE acheievement!! Well done for that!! I hope it all goes well, But you should give yourself a huge pat on th back for that!! wow!!

Lou :)

Thank you Everyone :grouphug[1]:

Ive had a funny couple of days but at last I have another achievement

Achievement # 18

This morning I went back to the drop in group (the one that I rung at the wrong door bell!) Managed to stay for forty mins and chatted a bit to people

Achievement # 19

Managed to finally get my hair cut! Been putting it off for ages, been way to panicky to manage it untill just now. Hairdressers are like dogs....they smell fear!!

Oh its so nice to be able to see again.

:lol:

:D those are really good achievements, glad you feel better after your haircut and really well done for staing at the drop in group for so long i know how hard that was for you.

all the best

donna

xxx

Achievement # 20

Had a really bad mood crash this week, been really struggling toget out of the house. But I have now made it out of the house and am on bus to London to meet my gf and stay at her mums.

really well done, hopefully getting out of the house will have made you feel better and im sure it will be nice to spend some time with your gf and at her mums.

:bigarmhug[1]: :bigarmhug[1]: :bigarmhug[1]: :bigarmhug[1]:

all the best

donna

xxx

Thank you. x

Feel really down at the moment, but it is nice to have a quiet house to ourselves.

On the plus side...

Achievement # 21 I haven't SHed since last Wednesday (its Saturday today) And I haven't brought my SH tools with me so I wont be able to SH anyway, well other than chew my nails in frustration that is....

well done Primal, you are doing really well at the mo with all your achievements

could you try drawing on yourself instead, as kind of art work, rather than when you feel destructive, you might like the results !!

keep going

well done Primal, you are doing really well at the mo with all your achievements

could you try drawing on yourself instead, as kind of art work, rather than when you feel destructive, you might like the results !!

keep going

Ive been thinking about trying the butterfly thing, and I may try drawing on myself, thanks fm.

Thank you to everyone for all your kind words and support

Primal

x

Archived