Mental Health Forums

*Lou rocks with achievements*

Paris

I had to really think hard about what I have achieved so far this week as I am having such major moodswings!! But Mickey helped me see a few things!!

No 1, I sorted out my laptop, I asked a friend to fix it rather than me justb sitting there waiting for the computer fairy to come and magic it!!

No 2, I went out with my friends on saturday night i didnt let them down at teh last minute like usual!! I had a good time and didnt do anything bad!!!

No 3. I was assertive with my phone company as i broke my phone yesterday and i said give me a new one!! and I got one today!! wasnt aggressive just assertive told them what i wanted etc.

No 4. I cleared out all my old clothes that dont fit(!) and shoes etc washed them all ready to go. Im such a hoarder and that was hard work! Im going to take them to the homeless hostel,

No 5. I have been told I am alloed to go back to work but there are some strict regulations about this tho and to begin with I was like well whats the point of me going at all. Now I have emailed my new ward manager and asked for a start date and asked to be put on some courses and im feeling more positive about starting work.

ill think of some more soon just not in a good space today.....

hey lou

all i did was get you to open those beautiful eyes and use them

as they were intended for :D .. you did all the hard work

yourself hun so really well done and there is a point to

going back to work regardless what restriction

or job it is its work and its a great achievement well

done oh and lou come do my wardroble will ya

i have 6 different sizes in it need clearing out

so when you ready pop over and you can clear it out for me :P

really proud of you lou hope you are too

hugs ya

Mickey

:wub:

Wow lou that's really great!

Sorry to hear you aren't feeling great - but well done! You should be proud!

Take Care

Ok so I think I have found some more :lol:

No6. I Talked to my friends about their concerns about me looking after their little one, and guess what there really werent any!! So i had him yesterday and all day monday!!!!yayyyy!!!! I know i know talking to them would have made more sense in the beginning but yeah im avoidant!!!

No 7. i told my pdoc i was feeling low, i didnt do my usual manipulative crap just said my mood was low and told her how i was feeling without being dramatic!!

No 8.I am just about to do, I am going to help a friend move house this weekend and even tho i am usually crap and let people down i am not going to and i am going over there!!!!

No 9 I have been taking my meds properly for ages now!! I am soooo bad at remembering to take them too!! But been taking them properly!! yayyy!!!

im also quite impressed that although i feel crappy i have been out of the house a fair bit too!!!

Well done Loula.

I see you are over-achieving by going over the number 7 so is it alright if i take your extra two just so I can start a list of my own?

Ginger

thats really good, so pleased for you you are doing really well. and well done for getting out of the house a bit, hopefully it will make you feel better.

all the best

donna

xxx

hey lou

well done can i give you another one

you helping a friend and making them look forward to the future

when she books a flight and gets off lazy ass :lol:

yayyyyyyyy

LOU ROCKS :)

hugs ya

Mickey

Archived