Mental Health Forums

*Mickeys Achievments*

Shellybelly

1. im alive

2. i havent sh today

3. i realised i need to start to learn to love me first before trying to fix anything else

4. i was assertive with mum on my new plan for helping me

5. i bought me a new charmed dvd

6.i posted a pic of me from sat nite even though i was called pregnant and fat in it and hate me in it i showin it to ye so ye can see im not even if i dont see it

7. i ate a yougurt there

8. i opened up more on a hard issue

9. i went out on sat nite

10. i realise that my relationship with ex is over for good now so need to deal with it and move on

11. i took my meds on time today

12. i only had 2 fights with mam today and we got on ok for other times

13. i talked to friend who reminds me of a horrible past event and didnt avoid her

14. i have been to work and coped with it and am going again tmorrow

15. i have done well distracting all evening and night

16. i didnt cry tonight when father came in insulting and giving out at me i just stayed uiet and ignored him and dealt with it myself without telling anyone

17. i have been organising a treat for me for a months time so am focusing on having fun

18. im not a bad person i just have problem and need to deal with them but im a good strong person and will get through this

19. i was understanding to other people problems

20. i am starting to deal with certain smaller problems alone without asking for support

21. i txt my brother and friend in aussie first and checked how they were without getting reminded too

22. i realised im in seriously trouble if i dont stop and think before i continue on this road much further

23 i seen i was pushing my friends away and isolting myself more and told them why and said sorry so faced up to it

24. i read a full magizine today from start to finish and kept concentration

25. im working hard on getting better and looking at positive hence all these so im doing great job

i know these seem shitty and stupid to others achievements but i took alot for me to do them and to recognise all this as good instead of focusing on all the bad so i deserve to be happy with myself for these and give myself a BIG HUG for doing so brll

WELL DONE MICKEY :)

Mickey,

These are great achievements, not shitty at all! You have done so well and managed so many things, you should be very proud of yourself. Im proud of you and heres a hug from me :hug2:

Primal x

i booked and paid for my my ticket for my holiday for a months time

hope ye can see my BEST achievement this week cause im all happy about it :lol:

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy me :D

Mickey -

You are doing really well. They are not shitty, or small they are a big

accomplishment so do not belittle them. I am really glad that you

booked your flight, hope you have a really good time.

March

Archived