Mental Health Forums

*My First Achievements.*

Dreamer

1. I visited a neighbor after not stopping by for 2 months.

2. I am trying to follow a shcedule at home for eating, cleaning etc to give myself structure.

3. I am working on not taking things personally from my bf (thought I had it licked but relapsed)

4. I am letting it go that my family does not talk to me. My gramma told me over the phone that I was

giving the family a bad name since I had to be in hossy, so I have decided that, 'ok, she thinks that way,

I will ignore it and carry on with me, because I can't focus on that negative.

5. I am talking to the people on my contact lists, trying to make what friendships I can and I am communicating

with them and taking their feelings into consideration and trying to be helpful when I can.

6. I am spring cleaning a little at a time each day

7. I am being considerate of my bf's mental illness and understanding how lucky I am that he is resilent

and sticks by my side when I am totally irrational.

These are really great achievements, you are doing so well especially with what you have just been through so well done, Im proud of you.

Primal x

I love you, Tammy.

You get the achievement of being a true sweetheart and an amazing friend xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I hope you get lots of brightness after that dark patch, you deserve it :bigarmhug[1]:

hey hun

those are fantastic

and well done onseeing them all when

i know the past while has been so hard on you

your doing so brill

and im so proud of you

hugs ya

mickey

Archived