Mental Health Forums

Freezing, Crying, Hurting,guilt Feeling

Lauren

Could do with seeing a doctor. im hurting physicaly a fair bit.

Could do with putting my son in to nursery for the day to give him a break from me and to get some rest.

But i feel to ashamed, to dirty to fucking stupid to leave the house.

My son wants to make cakes. I need eggs means going to the shop. Means looks, means faking it all. I am a crap mother.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Betsy

• Lauren

• LadyMacbeth

• Paula

Top Posters In This Topic

WHY don't you force yourself really hard to take a shower get dressed and go to the store. Get a lot of chocolate while you are at it as well and indulge. Maybe reny a really good movie where you would be laughing all night. The American Pie the Wedding is hysterical. Just a thought. If you really can't get up and go its okay does not mean you are a crap mother. I just know that sometimes I have to force my ass out of the house and I actually do start to feel better.

lol im a muppet.

Reckon you can bruise your ribs without a bruise coming up straight away? Would of thought with that it would have been fairly instant.

But the pain when i breath in ,on one side , feels like im being stabbed (well kinda, expect being stabbed hurts more though :P ) plus it feels like im not taking in as much air as before but that may be in my head in relation to the pain.

Teaches me for being such a dim wit.

lorna... i have a recipe for an eggless cake...

seriously tho.. you are not a crap mother.. not a crap anything. you are going thru a bad time now. we have all been there.. u have been there many times before. you know this will pass. keep posting and venting and crying and talking and what ever makes you feel good.

bets

Chocolate Wacky Cake

(lol that really is it's name!)

1.5 c flour

1 c sugar

3 Tablespoons powdered cocoa

1 teaspoon salt

1 teaspoon soda

stir together

add:

1 teaspoon vanilla

1c water

6 Tablespoons liquid shortening

1 Tablespoon vinegar

stir together and put in a greased

8x8 pan.

bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes

cool and frost

i've made it lots and little kids can help and it is so simple and you dont end up with a big cake (which i feel compelled to eat all of )

bets

light bulb momment. (maybe)

Possibly its because if someone else is hurting me I dont have to do it myself?

There seems to be a pattern in that. I force people away I care about to hurt and punish myself.

I take crap jobs to make myself feel useless.

Maybe worth looking at more.

light bulb momment. (maybe)

Possibly its because if someone else is hurting me I dont have to do it myself?

There seems to be a pattern in that. I force people away I care about to hurt and punish myself.

I take crap jobs to make myself feel useless.

Maybe worth looking at more.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i have just realised that too

I have done that too and still do to an extent when I feel rejected. I then look at what I am doing to other people who do care about me and I really try to make the effort to stop doing it. I have hurt people more by doing it and its a wake up call because I love these people so much.

Lorna are you sure you've not broken a rib? It certainly sounds like it.

Although not a doctor I am a practising gynaecologist, so do feel qualified to comment!!

Archived