Mental Health Forums

My Little Helper...

Paula

ok, this is really stupid..

i'm 22 and i have a teddy bear. someone gave him me for christmas, with some lovely flowers and a card that said "hope these cheer you up, love santa claus"

it was either one of my exes, because there was another comment made, but i dont know which one.

anyway, i dont care. the point is, he's lovely and it's nice that someone cared :D

he gets me through..

teddy.bmp

Okay your teddy is really cute! I want him! :lol: No shame in having a teddy. I am 25 and still have a big stuffed My Little Pony on my bed I had since I was eight. He is old and ragged but I love him. He has moved everywhere with me. And when I am sad and upset I hug him too and cry.

yeah, i know! i LOVE him!!!

he's SO cute

wish i knew who sent him me. it was such a nice thought

actually he is already losing his softness as i have hugged him so much and i have cried on him so many times i thought he was going to shrink! lol

ooo he's such a sweetie.....and he's always there for you...

...and no worries about being 22 with a teddy, I'm nearly 35 and go to sleep each night cuddling a toy dog....

karie

I sleep with one or more My Scene Barbies

Like me they only get their outfits changed seldom

Maybe if my DLA application is approved I can get some new clothes for myself....

Night night

I sleep with a santa claus teddy bear or my wb frog when I'm really sad and cuddle up and cry with it and I'm 26. Don't feel bad. Your teddy looks cute. :)

I watch TV in my dad's room when he goes to work because he has a big screen TV and all the movie channels on his TV. I walk in this morning and see a stuffed gorilla laying in the bed. I kinda wondered why it was there. :blink:

Archived