Mental Health Forums

Well I Made It !

Barebones

i can officialy say i have been sober for 30 days, yay for me. thats one mile stone done.

im celibrating, im going to take a box of somthing or cake to AA meeting tonight. :) lol even though they dont celibrate it not until ur a year sober and u get a cake. but what the heck if its good enough for american people in AA to get chips and all sorts for there mile stones, im going to do what they do.

soo wooohoo yeehaaa

I can not say how proud I am of you. How are you feeling physically? I know mentally you seem in such a much better place.

Congratulations!!!!

I'm so very proud of you bb, you do sound a lot happier then before you were sober, I know it's been a tough road for you but you have certainly endured and before you know it you'll have 2 months! Then many more :)

thats great news im so proud of you, you have worked so hard and it is a great achievement.

:bigarmhug[1]: :bigarmhug[1]: :bigarmhug[1]: :bigarmhug[1]:

all the best

donna

xxx

Hi BB

Well dome for such a massive acheivement, don't forget to give yourself a pat on the back. You've inspired me to do it now.

Take care

chealsea

BB

You sound so much better, I hope you are feeling it just the same too. Good for you for reaching out and congrats.

Sah

thank u all again, and wow josh u responded to my post lol. than u

chelsea, if u put ur mind to it and be determind and get as much support as u can, u will be able to do it. since coming of drink, ive been a bit more stable. ofcause i have my up and downs and that, but i seem to be handling it better. so all those years me drinking to cope with my illnesses is that it was making it worse.

i will keep u updated in how i get on, im on to the next month now.

Archived