Mental Health Forums

Hello I'm New

starryeyesee

hello everyone.well i joined yestarday while having a bad day and searching info on how to feel better and i found this site.i'm 37,english,living in france for 5 years and i'm a musician.i've been diagonised as having depression but everything i've read about bpd also describes me.i have therapy(in french!)and i'm on meds which i hate!

so well hope you all have a nice day,bye :blink:

hang in there. it takes alot of courage to go to therapy when we need it.

sorry you are having a hard day. if you keep working on therapy you will get better in time. i am finally getting better since i started therapy. but sometimes it gets worse before it gets better because we have to learn about what is causing us the pain so we can heal.

it is like anything in life...no pain, no gain.

in time the pain will ease. so be friendly to yourself as you work in therapy. it is a hard thing to do.

good luck to you

Hey -

Welcome to the site, hope that you find the support you are looking

for here. Everyone here is really friendly. Talk to you soon.

March

hello everyone.well i joined yestarday while having a bad day and searching info on how to feel better and i found this site.i'm 37,english,living in france for 5 years and i'm a musician.i've been diagonised as having depression but everything i've read about bpd also describes me.i have therapy(in french!)and i'm on meds which i hate!

so well hope you all have a nice day,bye :blink:

Hi hope you like it here

thanks everyone for your freindliness.i'm really glad i found this site.i'm fluent in french but its harder when i'm stressed which is really frustating!hope you're all fine

x

Ohh very pro-active of you; well glad you found us! What do you play/write? How's French therapy going? I dislike being medicated too.

Archived