Mental Health Forums

Isnt It Weird

paddypotty

Isnt it weird or at least strange that your own pain seems so individual and shitty until you hear some one else and then you realise that humans really are the pits,for all our intelligience and emotion and etc etc we really fuck up,we seem to thrive on chaos or maybe thats just me.

Anyway time for a glass of wine and more deep thinking.

Is there anybody out there lalalalala,no Im not slipping yet again just words of song!

Not too much drink tonight I hope,it only sets me off on a downward spiral,Im just waffling really although the more I listen to other peoples experiences the more I wonder why we are such a disappointing race-humans that is.

Think I need to stop listening to erasure my mind is slipping into the underworld.

Wouldnt it be great if we had an internet punch bag,something to pummel when confused,upset,unhappy,bored or whatever.

There are some good things bout human race. Well some humans anyway! i get what u mean tho a lot of humans are awful someone once told me there are very few people u will meet who are worth getting to know and worth ur time unfortuneatly he turned out to b one who wasnt.(still miss him tho :( ) Everyone here is great tho!

yup I agree LM,I let not many people into my heart but once there they stay,as you say its part of survival.

Listening to Muse and its so good,thought I should just drop that in,listen to Muse listen to Muse.

Archived