Mental Health Forums

Wow Been Too Long

Amanda28

Hi all

I haven't posted in I don't know how long. Probably much too long.......

Good news

1 more year till the diagnosis is no longer.

moving again into a place with roommates.

have a job, however don't like it much so I'm going to find a new one.

I actually have a new boyfriend! yay me

all my relationships are better than ever

I have most of my health issues under control now! yay

I'm still living life to the fulliest.

Recovery is grand and I love it

Bad news(sort of....need help)

So I have a new boyfriend and I'm not sure about anything that has to do with healthy relationships....I'm paranoid all the time and feel weird and don't really know if what I think is reality..... we've been dating about 3 weeks.....in the first week he seemed much more loving and such and the phone text messages seemed alot more loving. now there all but one or two words. we live about 30 minutes apart, I live in a small town right outside the major city. now he says once and awhile that his parents won't give him a vehicle cause he's paying his parents off for his, but then he changes the story to time and distance makes the heart grow founder......this is where I'm confused......it kinda seems liek hes cheating but I don't want to fuck things up and come right out with it.....however that maybe my only option........before he would txt and talk to me on his breaks from work.....within the last week he barely talks to me at all.....I'm so very confused......

Any advice will most likely help.

ps anyone want to chat on msn mine is Flying_emu@hotmail.com......would love more people to chat with about anything.

hey there. first of all i want to say i'm proud of you making such great progress in your recovery. *two thumbs* :) you'll be an inspiration to us all :)

personally i think you should find some quiet time with your boyfriend and sort things out before they get out of hand. don't accuse him of cheating because that isn't going to help especially when you aren't even sure. just try asking him whether he could spend some with you and if he has any problems with that, if there are any problems then try and sort them out immediately but remember to give him some breathing space and no yelling :) . sometimes guys can be alittle odd. anyway best of luck.

ps. i've added you on msn hoping that you wouldn't mind. lately there has been a msn craze on this site lol :rolleyes:

Thanks that makes alot of sense.....Don't worry I don't yell anymore over anything. I will try that and see what happens. Thanks again. And anyone is free to add me just let me know your from this site. thanks

Archived