Mental Health Forums

*waves*

trash

ello all,

im trash, ok, that sounds abit funny ^_^

im 19, i live in the lovely place called london.

only, right now, have i just found this place, typing borderling personality disorder into google...

ive been on a few forums before, mostly self harm ones though.

ive been diagnosed with, well you can see to the left.

BDP and bulimia was diagnosed this time last year, clinical depression and anxiety was diagnosed when i was 14, anyway, ive been in the mental health 'system' as it were, since i was 14 but am currently not in therapy or taking any meds, for the first time in years... anyway i tend to ramble alot so yeah...

its nice to find somewhere like this, especially when you feel you cant relate or speak to anyone about things...

so hello *waves*

Hello there & welcome.x

Im quite new too, really glad to have found somewhere where people can actually understand what Im talking about! Sure you will find it usefull too.

How come youre free from meds?xx

hi trash

welcome to the site

im hoping not been on meds is a good sign for you

anyhow i hope you find all the support you need on here

i find it great and hope you do too i met lots of new friends it a great site

looking forward to getting to know you more

and hey i ramble alot too :P

hugs ya

mickey

Good ol' google. Nice to have you on here. Welcome, Trash. Haha, you are right. That does sound very funny. :) Hehehe. So nice to have someone who likes to make jokes around here. We love laughing here...a lot....yay. Hope to see you in chat sometime, Trash. (tehe).

:::jumps up and down and screams hello::::

;)

ah, why thank you everyone ^_^

and for those who asked, im not on meds because i decided i didnt want to be on them anymore having been on them since i was 14, i think im doing pretty well without any kind, considering.

thank again for the warm welcome!

Archived