Mental Health Forums

Cipralex Problems

eltigre

Ok i haven´t posted before. My head is always spinning with so many different things that i find it hard to say what i mean. Plus the fact that i could talk forever and say nothing is usually a problem on these sites. I´m sure im not the only confused person out there, especially with the lack of knowledge linked to mental health.

Friday past i got a new doctor because the last one left and said nothing.

Why is it that ever psychatrist you visit says a different thing? this is my experience.

How come if you suffer from trauma at a later stage in your life you are likely to suffer from depression or is a possibility but if you suffered abuse as a child then you are just confused.

My head is up my A*s excuse my language. I know what i feel and i know it is not normal. I have been like this my whole life regardless to my circumstances. Everything can be good but i am still sad. Loss in energy, crying for days. the list goes on. My sisters experienced the same life as i and a bit more with an old man up the street. None of them exhibited the same signs of depression that i did.

The new doctor on friday said that i am not sick but confused. Can people be so confused that it causes them internal pain to the extent that they have skin problems,bowel problems etc No amount of talking will help me because i havent been bottled up my whole life. I just wish i could sleep a full night, manage through the day with sufficent energy and not feel uncontrolable emotion and panick through out my life.

Dying always seemed to be the final answer. i knew this pain would never go and to date i have been right. now i dont think suicide is right but it will never stop me thinking its the only way out. but i will go on no matter how hard each day gets. i could write forever but i need to deal with that all myself.

anyway my prescription of cipralex was brought up to 20mg from 15 as i was feeling to much anxiety. now i cant stop sleeping. its only been 3days but is this to be expected the whole time. does any one else take this tablet. i have googled it and some people say that the 10 is more efficient but i was still taking panick attacks and getting angry on them.

anyway if anyone can make sense of my gibberish then feel free to reply even to one part of it. :wacko:

Archived