Mental Health Forums

Prozac Is Working

Paula

nothings better to me than the constant up and downs which just wear me out

don't forget they can take up to 6 wks to settle in to your system you may find in a few days or so you even out a bit more and feel a bit more

(hugs) :wub:

star x

last night.

i felt like i was being pushed. not by anyone on here.

by the mental health system.

i nearly took an OD because i figured if i ended up in A and E they would have to SEE me, to HELP me.

i was up until 4.30am.

i wanted to cut really badly but i dont have the guts to do it.

i am being pushed to the limit through lack of help and i know i need to do something about it.

but today i just feel numb, and i dont like this feeling.

last night.

nearly took an OD because i figured if i ended up in A and E they would have to SEE me, to HELP me.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

i wanted to cut really badly but i dont have the guts to do it.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

If you o'd and you went to A@E they would treat you for the o'd you would/should get someone to talk to, but thats about it chances are you would get sent home. Do you have acess to a local crisis team? or try the smaritains they are good at just listening

I dont think it about having guts. it a strength not cutting when you obviously feel shit

hope you feel more settled soon

love

lucy

I know it's shit but i have to agree with lucy.. i've taken od's before and what happens is you speak to the duty psych for ten minutes they treat the od and they send you home, it gets you nowhere any faster than before and can kill you!

it's not a way to get help hun

what you need to do is go back to your gp and ask for a crisis number you could call when your feeling bad, i know it's frustrating but now you've seen your dr your in the system at least, its wrong we have to wait so long for help but that the way it is unfortunately :(

3d37fb86.jpg

Archived