Mental Health Forums

Rael In Hospital

Rael

Hello I am Andi, Donna's boyfriend. I wanted to let you know that she was admitted into the general hospital after attempting to take her life tonight. She will be ok but I do not yet know how long she will be away for. I know that this site has been of great support to her especially recently when I know my behaviour has been unacceptable to say the least and with the death of her closest friend the funeral which I believe you probably know was today. For this I apologise but I hope that you can at least accept my presence here if only to give updates. She is not yet conscious so I have no message I am sad to say but I am only back to pick up some things and will be with her for as long as is necessary. They have allowed me to stay the night and will be back tomorrow to let people know what is happening.

Thankyou for being there for her when I was not.

:( When she's conscious, please give her many many hugs from me.

Whatever arguments you've had, I hope you're able to work them out. :grouphug[1]:

Oh, Andi, I'm so sorry to hear this. Know that she is a wonderful friend, always caring and kind. Please send her my love.

I really wish there was something I could do for her.

As for you, I don't want to judge you for the goings on between the two of you. I only hope you can see what an angel she is and love her as such.

She has a beautiful soul and deserves the world. I hope you can see that.

Love her. Hug her. Hold her and never take her for granted.

You both are in my prayers.

LOVE YOU DONNA!!!!!

love, Nina.

I am so so very sorry to hear this news. Please send her my love and best wishes as soon as shes awake.

:hug2: :hug2: :hug2: :hug2: :hug2: :hug2: :hug2: :hug2: :hug2: :hug2:

Please keep us informed

Primal xx

Thank you so much for letting us know how she is.

Send her my love and hugs and hope she will soon be well enough to come home.

Tell her we are all thinking of her.

Take care of eachother.

Tell Donna I love her. Look after her, she's such a beautiful person. She has been wonderful to talk to and I am so very sorry for the amount of pain she is in. Please show her all of this love, since we can't be there. Treat her like the princess she is.

All we can do is hope and pray that she will be alright.

Warm thoughts Donna's way,

Rain xxxxx

Thank you for letting us know andi.... maybe you could print this thread out and take it to her so she knows we are all thinking of her?

All relationships have problems, and realising that your behaviour was 'unacceptable' as you put it, is a great thing, i hope that you two will be alright. Rael is a very special person to me and i really hope the two of you can work through it, support each other, and that she will be ok. Pls give her my love, and also this:

Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens

Bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens

Brown paper packages tied up with strings

These are a few of my favorite things

Cream colored ponies and crisp apple streudels

Doorbells and sleigh bells and schnitzel with noodles

Wild geese that fly with the moon on their wings

Girls in white dresses with blue satin sashes

Snowflakes that stay on my nose and eyelashes

Silver white winters that melt into springs

When the dog bites

When the bee stings

When I'm feeling sad

I simply remember my favorite things

And then I don't feel so bad

(Makes her smile)

Take care of each other and best wishes.

xxxxxx

OMG im so sorry to hear this please tell her im here and to ring me if she wants to talk

she was meant to meet me in england on my trip im so sorry i didnt try make her come and

try and make her see life can be good but please let her know i love her and am here for her

anytime and she just need to txt or anything and ill be here for her. she has been a great friend to me

and i know the loss of her friend was alot for her and she wanted to be with her friend but she has

people here who love her and care and want her here so much. pleaswe can you make sure to keep

us updated if you need to you can ring me donna has my number if she needs to talk anything tell

her im here pleasee.

love you donna keep fighting hard please hun

hugs hugs hugs hugs shell

Donna,

You've been such a good friend to me on here. I miss you. I'm sorry you felt this way. Please get well soon. You're such a loving and giving person.

Andi,

I'm so sorry. Please send Donna all my love.

Helen

19ellie

Thank you all SHE'S AWAKE. I have just printed off this to show her im sure it will cheer her up so much.

They are doing blood tests to keep an eye on lithium levels I think though Im not sure. She send her love to everyone here. I doubt she is strong enough to come home yet but I cant see it being long, I've never know her to stay long in hospitals.

Thank you all again

Andi

Oh my gosh,

I'm so sorry to hear that Rael is in the hospital, please send her my love, please let her know that my thoughts and prayers are with her and that I hope she finds the help that she so desperately needs.

Sherry

Archived