Mental Health Forums

Whats With The Weekend?

LadyMacbeth

:P I have realized I feel more depressed, anxious and alone on the weekends...does anyone else experience this?

Even though I hate American Football the SuperBowl is on tom. and I will go to my neighbours...they will make me laugh plus the fact they will have wine and good food there...

Even in college and I lived in the dorm I dreaded the weekend because my friends usually went back home, classes were not in session, my therapist was not there. It was like a ghost town. I must be the only person who would rather be in class then home alone watching the TV. Like I told my therapist last wekk I am a complicated person. :lol:

Hi LM: I get that way too on the weekends. It's supposed to be a day of getting caught up on some rest for me, and at times it's not. It can be a real drag..

Yea I hate sundays as well.

But the next few weeks in general will be tough. the place I work at has shut for two weeks so im stuck at home bored and feeling useless and worrying about things.

Heres to spring!

Yes, I feel alone on weekends a lot of the time. I don't have as much support then when I feel icky or anyone to really talk to at that point. It's more depressing at that point and considering when the neighbors on both sides all get together and party with their friends and its just me at my place. It's weird without my bo being around since I'm used to that and how he supported me on the weekends. Now, it's me doing the supporting for awhile since he is sick.

Archived