Mental Health Forums

Thought I Was Ok Now....not Though!

krazykaz

Ive been on mirtazapine for a month & dont feel deprssed anymore, feel happy, thought 'nice 1, tablets have kicked in, horrible side effects have gone, I feel fab'.......but past few days Ive been crying at nothing, my thoughts are racing too, dont know if Im paranoid or if I can read peoples minds or sense what theyre thinking!!! Sounds wierd but I dont know whats happening to me now! My friend cancelled on me last night so tonight I cancelled meeting here cause I was convinced she was gonna cancl again so got in there first!! Now feel really bad cause I was probably being paranoid & she'l be pissed off with me for changing my mind!! Then again maybe Im right & I did save myself a rejection!! Im thinking & worrying too much! Dont want to have to try yet another anti.d, maybe need something else aswell to stop my anxiety & racing mind, my dreams are crazy too, its driving me nuts & want it to stop...I am much happier though except for this & the crying!! Il speak to my doc but will have to wait a few days for that....any advice?? Any1 know what Im talking about??......xx :huh:

I dont know what you want me to say.

You acknowledge you may be feeling paranoid.

Your thoughts are racing,and you've been crying.

You are aware you are thinking and worrying too much.

But except for this recent stuff, you have been feeling good.

The only thing I can think of, is if you have a therapist, to talk this through with him.

And yes, seeing your doctor would probably be a good idea.

To be honest, even though theres a manic feeling about you, you do seem to have an understanding about it all. Which is excellent.

Sorry if I wasnt much help.

Archived