• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FUBAR!

Kinda sums it up for me

Take care

A random made up word? Good choice :P

Huhhhh?

Okay, okay - I didn't know it was an abbreviation. Silly me...

No not silly you, I think it's actually in the dictionary as an adjective too; I don't have a big one here though to check!

FUBAR is an acronym that commonly means "F*cked Up Beyond All Repair"

fu·bar /ˈfuˌbɑr/

–adjective Slang. not working; completely messed up; bungled; confused.

so, hopeless, you think m.i. is some kind of joke? or a game? i'm so fortunate not to have talked to you in chat and that i only read a few of your posts. dont come back here, ever.

so, hopeless, you think m.i. is some kind of joke? or a game? i'm so fortunate not to have talked to you in chat and that i only read a few of your posts. dont come back here, ever.

Excuse me, who are you? Have you read any of the replies? Where has she said she thinks 'm.i.'s' a joke or a game? You're the only person that's used the words 'joke' and 'game' in this thread, not even the people who have had the pleasure of making Hope's acquaintance and that it has actually affected. I think she's groveled enough and doesn't need you blazing in being inflammatory. I think the fortune's with Hope, why don't YOU go and stick your oar in somewhere else?!

Why dont you all take a breathe and a chill pill.

Hey Josh, why don't you have a read of 'Mediation for Dummies', should find it in the bargain bin with 'No One Knows'?

If this was all about attention seeking, it seems to be working!

And yet again innocents are being slated for the preservation of a defenceless child - yeah right

i think its about time this topic is closed enough has been said what good can come from dragging it out any more??

If this was all about attention seeking, it seems to be working!

And yet again innocents are being slated for the preservation of a defenceless child - yeah right

Must u be so dramatic dear?

All the world's a stage,

And all the men and women merely players;

They have their exits and their entrances,

And one man in his time plays many parts,

His acts being seven ages.

As You Like It Act 2, scene 7, 139–143, Shakespeare

Way to make a drama out of a crisis.

.......... Isn't it kinda like adding insult to injury that people are now rowing over hope's actions? I understand that everyone has differing opinions and feelings toward this, and a great many people have been hurt. And i'm not for a second condoning hope's behaviour. It just seems to me that while debating the subject it has become a war of two opinions that may well result in more friendships being damaged then those that already have been between hope and some of the people on the site. Is it really worth having more friendships destroyed? Destroyed because we can't agree on something that has already damaged so many friendships to begin with? I'm not voicing an opinion on what's happened with hope a) because i haven't been here to be a part of it, andb)because i don't want to see any of the friendships i've cultivated here damaged through this disagreement ad equally i wouldn't like to see other peoples friendships being adversely affected. And before i get blasted for sitting on the fence and telling you all what to do, that is NOT what i am doing. I have merely read this thread and it strikes me that people have begun to argue with each other. And this, ultimately may cause rifts in friendships that otherwise would not have been harmed. My basic point here is (sorry, i do have a long winded way of saying things *) ) that i hope no more friendships are going to be damaged as a result of this. Enough people have been hurt without other friendships breaking down too. (And i am most certainly NOT saying that i think people should stop voicing their opinions and feelings resulting from hope's actions, i was just making a plea for people to consider the impact of arguing amongst each other on the friendships that they have formed through this site. Friendships which, in my humble opinion, are worth more then a difference of opinion)

Also, i sincerely feel for all those (voiced in this thread, as well as remaining silent) who are/were hurt through hope's fabrication.

Take Care all (including Hopeless)

.......... Isn't it kinda like adding insult to injury that people are now rowing over hope's actions? I understand that everyone has differing opinions and feelings toward this, and a great many people have been hurt. And i'm not for a second condoning hope's behaviour. It just seems to me that while debating the subject it has become a war of two opinions that may well result in more friendships being damaged then those that already have been between hope and some of the people on the site. Is it really worth having more friendships destroyed? Destroyed because we can't agree on something that has already damaged so many friendships to begin with? I'm not voicing an opinion on what's happened with hope a) because i haven't been here to be a part of it, andb)because i don't want to see any of the friendships i've cultivated here damaged through this disagreement ad equally i wouldn't like to see other peoples friendships being adversely affected. And before i get blasted for sitting on the fence and telling you all what to do, that is NOT what i am doing. I have merely read this thread and it strikes me that people have begun to argue with each other. And this, ultimately may cause rifts in friendships that otherwise would not have been harmed. My basic point here is (sorry, i do have a long winded way of saying things *) ) that i hope no more friendships are going to be damaged as a result of this. Enough people have been hurt without other friendships breaking down too. (And i am most certainly NOT saying that i think people should stop voicing their opinions and feelings resulting from hope's actions, i was just making a plea for people to consider the impact of arguing amongst each other on the friendships that they have formed through this site. Friendships which, in my humble opinion, are worth more then a difference of opinion)

Also, i sincerely feel for all those (voiced in this thread, as well as remaining silent) who are/were hurt through hope's fabrication.

Take Care all (including Hopeless)

I don't know about long winded, but you certainly have a rather unparagraphed way of saying things. It depends on the opinions, in my opinion.

I appreciate your sentiment, thank you.

Why is everyone going on about this still? Yes, it was wrong but what's done is done, nothing will change it. Concentrate on other things! Please

Ill informed? probably. Unnecessary? He could have worded it better, but it's not any more unnecessary than yours.

Both of us have had to deal with people treating m.i. as something "fun" and a "game." Neither of us are happy about it. This situation is reminding us of those situations. I hope I'm making sense.

Archived