Mental Health Forums

Yesterday Was The Best Day Of My Year!

Tray

so i got forcably dragged to Alton Towers yesterday for the day, and i had the BEST time!!!

as you know, i am still recovering from my surgery, and this was my first proper time out, so i was a little scared, but i kept onn top of the pain killers and i was fine...

i went on Rita, sooooo fast! the pirate ship, i got scared :D , Hex, which was weird!charlie n the chocolate factory ride, and the canyon, where i got soaking wet!!!

i really enjoy'd myself, and i love my friends for taking me!

of the nite, we had a paranormal investigation in the towers... i am a member of a paranormal team...it was sooooo spooky, i mean, the worst one i have ever done...

the towers themselves were so forbodining... as soon as i stepped inside i felt odd, sick to the pit of my tummy, could feel someone to my right hand side, pretty much constantly all the while we was in there... the temperature dropped at one point from 7.2 to 3.1 in seconds...it was such a horrid coldness, like nothin i have experianced before...

i could 'feel' the darkness under the arches... and the sorrow of people who had passed... it chocked me...

we had some activity, one spirit booted me in the back! i also was forcable removed from the ouiji board by a spirit, he didnt want me there at all!

the sensitive with us, she changed again... u could see the spirit tryin to take over...we had to drag her out the building...it took a while to get her back, very scary...

it was such a brill day and nite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i feel so good today that some friends are coming round tonite for a drinky... i really looking forward to it!

so i got forcably dragged to Alton Towers yesterday for the day, and i had the BEST time!!!

as you know, i am still recovering from my surgery, and this was my first proper time out, so i was a little scared, but i kept onn top of the pain killers and i was fine...

i went on Rita, sooooo fast! the pirate ship, i got scared :D , Hex, which was weird!charlie n the chocolate factory ride, and the canyon, where i got soaking wet!!!

i really enjoy'd myself, and i love my friends for taking me!

of the nite, we had a paranormal investigation in the towers... i am a member of a paranormal team...it was sooooo spooky, i mean, the worst one i have ever done...

the towers themselves were so forbodining... as soon as i stepped inside i felt odd, sick to the pit of my tummy, could feel someone to my right hand side, pretty much constantly all the while we was in there... the temperature dropped at one point from 7.2 to 3.1 in seconds...it was such a horrid coldness, like nothin i have experianced before...

i could 'feel' the darkness under the arches... and the sorrow of people who had passed... it chocked me...

we had some activity, one spirit booted me in the back! i also was forcable removed from the ouiji board by a spirit, he didnt want me there at all!

the sensitive with us, she changed again... u could see the spirit tryin to take over...we had to drag her out the building...it took a while to get her back, very scary...

it was such a brill day and nite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i feel so good today that some friends are coming round tonite for a drinky... i really looking forward to it!

Hi tray awwww awsum :D sounds wicked. Enjoy tonight :)

that sounds awesome, especially the paranormal night, i studied paranormal psychology at uni and found it fascinating so can only imagine what its like to actually be somewhere like that.

glad you had a good time

all the best

donna

xxx

Archived