Mental Health Forums

Nice Evening!

Tory

Yesterday evening i went out with a couple of mates. We were in same class together at school (not that i ever went much) And we often meet up but yesterday evening was just soo nice and fun. We went to our fave pubs and just chatted. One of them isnt keen on my bf but last night she was nice bout him and they noticed how happy he makes me. They both know i am weird but they are both bit strange to. We are all quite different and have different loves but get on well.

Anyway yesterday was such a great time. Nothing amasingly interesting happened or anything it was just a nice relaxed fun evening. I didnt panic or anything like i often do in busy places i was calm. We sat and drank and talked bout normal stuff and eyed up any sexy men, there werent many thon all seemed old and bald :lol:

This is not that interesting but nevermind i had fun! :D

tory xx

Thats awesome Tory!!!!!!!!Its fun to get together with friends and catch up and laugh. I love doing that I feel so much beter afterwards. Its nice that your friends are tryingt o accept your b/f because he makes you happy. They sound like great friends!

Do not discount old, bald men. That's what most of them turn out to

be anyway. They will lose that young, hunky look, but will always

have the good or bad personality they had when you met them. Yes,

some will improve, but never enough. Pick them for their heart.

Am I lecturing? Can't imagine that.

XXX

Ann

Thanks guys! I do love him for his personality too! Just his long hair mmmm :D but i would love him without it too! I just dont want an old bald man quite yet but then as everyone keeps reminding me i am getting old :( still feel like a kid tho! :lol:

:grouphug[1]: i love group hugs!

Tory xx

Archived