Mental Health Forums

Seroquel

horgz

hey!!

i am on seroquel and i have found that it is really working for me and i am coming through the other side of a really bad patch!! the only thing is for the last couple of weeks i have started to suffer really badly with heartburn! it is absoloute agony, i wake up in the middle of the night and i cant lie back down and sleep due to the pain! gaviscon rennies etc all dont work and i am afraid it might be the meds, i hope it isnt as i dont want to have to start new meds all over again especially when this one is working for me!

has anyone else taken seroquel or any other meds for that matter and experienced this, if so what happened?

Im on seroquel, cant stop singing its praises. Its a miracle worker! lol, but i dont have this problem unfortunately...Although i do know that it takes several weeks for meds like this to 'settle in properly', i got all sorts of weird and wonderful side effects for about 6 weeks when i started taking them, but gradually your body becomes more tolerant and adjusts. Maybe speak to your GP, but if you've just started on them then i'd ride the wave and just give it time to get used to you. x

• 4 weeks later...

Archived