Mental Health Forums

Your Favorite Summer Time Activities....

Life is sweet

What is your favorite thing to do in the summer when the weather is nice and warm? (Yes, I know it isn't as sunny in the UK as it is in my neck of the woods, but amuse me anyways! :D)

My favourite is probably laying on the beach in the hot hot sun tanning, AHHhhhh! Then jumping into the cool lake and taking a swim! Nothin' better than that! Except of course sharing it with good friends!

What about you?

Back yard BBQ's? Catching fireflies? Beach volleyball?? :)

walking around naked

wearing t-shirts and shorts

drink beer

Naked and beer drinking - sounds fun to me ..

Tod--I went up to lake tahoe and went tanning topless last summer with a girl friend of mine. We had so much fun, just chillin' out getting a tan. Ah, then people came on the beach and we put our tops back on...hahaha :P

That's it? I bet more people enjoy summer than just the few of us, come on everyone else....what do you like?

No, rabbit, it's sticky and hot and sweaty :( Only good thing about summer is when you don't have a boyfriend to add to the sweatiness. So there's some positivity...

Tod--I went up to lake tahoe and went tanning topless last summer with a girl friend of mine. We had so much fun, just chillin' out getting a tan. Ah, then people came on the beach and we put our tops back on...hahaha :P

There is a great nude beach up there on the east side. Its a little walk to get to, but its nice and sandy with big granite boulders to swim out to. Id be happy to give you directions. Havent been there since my honeymoon!

i love going to the beach and walking along in the water and then going into the water and spashing around

with friends like little kids it great fun :)

and it 26 degrees here at the min so it hot for Ireland cause im not in the UK either :P

There is a great nude beach up there on the east side. Its a little walk to get to, but its nice and sandy with big granite boulders to swim out to. Id be happy to give you directions. Havent been there since my honeymoon!

Oh, yes, many a good beaches up at Tahoe. I have been to them many times. You are probably talking about Sand Harbor or Chimney Beach...or Hidden Beach. They are all great. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Camping! Zooming about on my bmxicle, aaaaand going down big hills really fast on my big bike. Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Summertime in Queensland, Australia. Sitting on the porch and watching the thunderstorms roll across the sky with the rain pouring down... lovely!!

Archived