Mental Health Forums

Goodbye Messygirl

Magicmonkey

Hi guys,

This is just a quick post to let you know about the sad passing of Messygirl (Michelle). She died of cardiac arrest on Friday night, and from what I gather passed away without pain in her sleep.

What makes it so sad is that her passing seems to have been accidental. She has been relatively upbeat the last few days. I was due to be seeing her today, and we've both been looking forward to meeting up.

I'm really not sure how to cope. I still hope I'm going to wake up from this horrible nightmare.

Goodbye Michelle. I hope you've found some release now.

--

Magic Monkey

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am so sorry for her passing. My thoughts are with you tonight (((Messygirl))); rest in peace.

It reminds me that every personal connection has meaning, that love, laughter, and togetherness are life’s dearest expressions. I hope she was able to find some of that here, on the site.

(saddened),

Sah

I am shocked and saddened to hear of her passing. She will be greatly missed.

I hope she has found peace at last.

I'm so sorry Magicmonkey. My heart goes out to you and for Messygirl's family and friends. I didn't know her, but replied to a few of her posts. I thought of her posts quite a bit on social phobia....I'm so sorry.

Carol

That is so sad. I don't post that much but she's one person I remember well and I read a lot of her posts. I'm so shocked that she has died. My heart goes out to her family/friends. Goodbye Messygirl I hope you've found peace now. xx

This is just too sad, I will miss michelle and our chats.

My heart goes out to her family and friends. Im sorry, i dont know what else to say.....

sleep well messy

Oh my god I'm absolutely shocked hear this. This is so so sad and hard to take.Only last night I replied to her thread in Depression and Anxiety and I knew how she was feeling as I'm in that place now as I know so many of us are.

I'm not sure how to take this at all. I feel so so low and sad right now and may she have eternal peace and rest.

I hope Magic Monkey you yourself will be ok and gain some strnght from knowing her.This is truly awfully sad news and my thoughts are with her and her family and friends and everybody here who obviously encountered her.I'm sorry she never got to read my message as I hoped itwould help her and I hope she can read it from her resting place in the clouds.

May she rest in peace.

:closedeyes:

Brendan

p.s Should we get these messages to her family as a menas of support. I think it would be the right thing to do.

Im still in shock and tears. My heart goes out to such a beautiful girl.

Only 26 years old.

I am sorry Michelle you didn't get the help and support you deserved.

You are one of the nicest and most caring person I have ever talked to.

Thanks so much for your lovely emails you sent me and for your support.

It's not fair, it really isn't fair.

p.s Should we get these messages to her family as a menas of support. I think it would be the right thing to do.

I can let the family know about this thread. I hoping to see her brother/brothers girlfriend today.

I can let the family know about this thread. I hoping to see her brother/brothers girlfriend today.

It seems like the right thing to do. I am so so shocked and thrown by such sad news. How many times I have said I could be gone tomorrow and I musn't think of tomorow and I need to consider only getting through today. Never has something been rammed home so truthfully and I'm in a daze right now.

Such a sad and tragic loss.

RIP Michelle. God will take you under his wing for all you so clearly suffered in this world.

i am so shocked and saddened. i cared about messy a lot. i dont know what to say.. RIP sweet angel girl. bluebell x

Jeese...

A star shines for you, Michelle.

My heart goes to everybody involved. I'm sharing the burden of tears.

No more struggles or suffering. Nothing but eternal peace.

Some will see this as a loss, some may see it as your reward. But whatever the circumstances, you are now free darling. Completely free.

A soul as pure as yours will not be discarded. I wish you the best of luck for your next life...

Peace, Lance

This makes me so sad.

I hope she has found her peace now. Wherever she is.

I wish strength to everyone who knew her.

Rest well, Michelle.

xxx

Lynn

WHAT

Thats not an unexpected response either to be honest.I'm walking around in a daze since.I found this forum while I was working last night and while I posted about my own struggle and battle right now I responded to Messy's plea too and hope it would help.Hope it would give her relief.

We all have to help one another at this time as I'm sure this has triggered so so much sadness and desperationin us all.

Archived