Mental Health Forums

Goodbye Messygirl

Magicmonkey

omg. omg. omg.

Messygirl, I hope you sleep sweetly and peacefully.

Take care, dear angel. Look out for my Nana, won't you. She'll help in this new world.

Helen

xx

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't believe it...

Messygirl, i've only just come here and started replying to some of your posts. You were dealing with so much and it didn't ever seem fair. I will miss you, but i know that you will be being taken care of.

My love to all your family and friends.

Moonshine

i dont know what to say

im so sorry to all her family and friends and ill miss her around here she was a great person

and its a terrible loss.. hopefully she is at peace now and has found the happiness she so truely

deserved

lots of hugs to all those mourning her at this time

:(

I'm so shocked. I can't believe it. I dunno know what to say. RIP Michelle. My thoughts go out to her family and friends.

no more crying so long your head is breaking open

you are free

let it rain

I'm havng a hard time logging off, one of us has lost this fight. Please everyone keep trying...please

Love, Reign O'er Me

Pearl Jam

:(:( :(

Im so sorry to hear about this loss!! I didnt really know you messygirl but i hope you have peace!!! Rest in Peace hun!!!

So sorry for everyones loss!!!

I feel so sad i couldn't have helped her, i wish i had been around to help her!!!!

xxxx

Its taken me all day to come to terms with this,

Goodbye messygirl, i hope you are at peace wherever you are.

I will miss your posts and emails,

Loads of love.

Jess xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I am so shocked by such a sad loss.

Rest in peace Michelle, you will be missed.

My heart and thoughts are with her family, friends and those who knew her.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I have not been here long and did not know messygirl but i just wanted to send my love to all her friends and family.

xxx

to messy girl

i am sadden that u have left us

though i hope u are in a happy place with out guilt and pain

keeping an eye on the rest of us

all my love drew xxx

Oh michelle, why didnt they help you. you were worth so much more than this.

I am really going to miss you.

I wish youd felt more love and kindness in your life.

I saw this thread and I honestly thought it was about her moving or the creator or something. As I read the first post I was praying for it be a joke. I wanted to see Messygirl reply and say it was a joke or something because even though I did not know her well because I haven't gotten to know most of the forum on a one to one basis yet I still hate seeing or reading about death especially of somebody I know. I hope for her eternal peace. She fought a good fight but had her sword stolen from her to early. She no longer has to fight and I am glad that one less person is in eternal pain tonight though we all wish for her to be back with us and not have this incredible sadness and emptiness where her physical being used to reside. We will always have the memories of her because nobody can steal them away from us which I know is a conciliation prize while she is the grand prize.

I'm realtively new to this forum, but did have links with Messygirl.

I'm sitting here at work struggling to hold back the tears. I'm truly saddened and deeply upset.

What can you say at a time like this...........i'm lost for words.

Goodbye Messygirl, RIP.

So sad reading this. My thoughts are with Michelle's family and with everyone else on this board who has been affected by this horrible news. Keep strong everyone xx

Hi guys. Thanks for the lovely replies. Your sentiments are much appreciated, and Lesley (Michelle's mother) is aware of your postings here.

PM me if you need to talk.

Take care.

--

Paul

Archived