Mental Health Forums

Goodbye Messygirl

Magicmonkey

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So sorry to hear, my thoughts and prayers are with family and friends .

Goodbye michelle

R.I.P messygirl xxx

rip messygirl, i didnt know you but i am sure you will have found a special place without cares bless you xx jonny

OMG--what an absolute tragedy. :(

I didn't have the opportunity to get to know her (which I now greatly regret!) but since seeing this thread, I've been reading some of her posts. Clearly she was in a lot of pain, but she also sounds like a wonderful person.

Rest in peace, dear Messygirl/Michelle. God bless you.

My heartfelt condolences to her friends and family.

At least she is freed from all her suffering now.

Be happy, sweet girl.

I can't express how sad I am to learn of this because messygirl meant so much to me. I feel so sad and dumbfounded by her passing. She was the most unselfish person, always concerned about how others were doing even when she was in despair. She never trivialized anyone else. I wish there were more people like her in the world. I wish everyone possessed some of her generosity and kindness of spirit.

I also feel terribly angry that she never had the chance from her healthcare to recover. She never had the appropriate treatment.

She was exquisite, really, had such an exquisitely beautiful soul.

arwen

I can't express how sad I am to learn of this because messygirl meant so much to me. I feel so sad and dumbfounded by her passing. She was the most unselfish person, always concerned about how others were doing even when she was in despair. She never trivialized anyone else. I wish there were more people like her in the world. I wish everyone possessed some of her generosity and kindness of spirit.

I also feel terribly angry that she never had the chance from her healthcare to recover. She never had the appropriate treatment.

She was exquisite, really, had such an exquisitely beautiful soul.

arwen

Dear arwen, I am sorry, I know you knew Michelle well and for the few chances we had to speak to each other via pm and in her public posts, what struck me or stood out immediately for me was her incredible concern and compassion despite the fact that it was evident she was in immense pain and suffering. It takes a special human being to be able to do that. She was very close to the heart. I am also angry that she did not get the right help that she so desparately needed and deserved. Just thinking about her now and the fact that Michelle is no longer with us puts a shiver up my spine. What a waste of a precious human life. I can only hope that her family will get some justice (although they will never recover from their loss) over the gross negligence in her care.

Gosh hmm really brought a tear to my eye she was always so supportive a truly wonderful person may you rip messygirl xxx

R.I.P messygirl.

i really cant beleive it, i was just on here and caught this thread. Its very sad, she did a lot on here and i always seen her about. she also helped me through an extremley difficult time last year, i was just rereading my inbox mail and its surreal, that if i wrote again she wont reply :( she had a lot of strength and gave me a lot thru the hard times and ill always be grateful.

i hope now though that she is happy and peaceful and am thinking of those she leaves behind.

xx

• 1 month later...

Archived