Mental Health Forums

My New Job. Really Need Advice Here. Please.

Lance

Haha I sure am enjoying them. Feels much better now I know I've earned this time. It's funny though, I'm still a bit of a nervous wreck when at work, but I'm already noticing a difference for my confidence outside of work. The way I describe it is, it's as though I feel work is the most challenging part for my confidence issues, so everything else seems a doddle. It is working. And lol! Listen to me going on :lol: It's only been just over 24 hours since I made this topic. I best not get ahead of myself here.

Peace, Lance

Lance mae,

I am so delighted for ya man.I really am and damn proud to.Damn proud to have come across ya and helped you work this out.See the difference already.And here do not worry if you have a bad day ok. Life sometimes is such a surprise an you never know how it will work out even if ya do as I do and pre-detemine it.I am mighty proud of you and veryone on this forum who has taken the time to support you and right now this gives me such a lift. I had my ideas and I wanted you to give the a chance.One day at a time and you build on this, remember today, always reflect on today and always always believe in yourself.Your a grafter and they know that and you have proved to them the reason you wanted it and the reason they took you on.

Enjoy a cig,enjoy a beer, this is the start of the rest of your life and you do not look back.

I had an ok start to the day and then I struggled, struggled and hurt around my ex. Took myself for a pint and felt low, alone and miserable. I came home and got some f the nicest most sincere comments ever. The head of service of Environmental Protection at the Council today came and thanked me for filling in on Sunday night.How worthy do I feel after that.And then home to comments and support that I believe and have made e feel so good. You know who you are and 'I hope that I don't fall in love with you' as sung by Juliet Turner. A song I have not been able to listen to for weeks and I'm singing my heart out to all evening.

Tomorrow will be good day.I'm going to make damn sure of it because I believe it!!!!

Brendan

Archived