Mental Health Forums

Introduction

damnm00ds

:D hi all! im toni... im new in 'town'...im 25....honestly, i dont know what to tell..its kinda hard for me to say something about me...well i was diagnosed with Dissociative identity disorder about several months ago...but i know that i am alos manifesting bpd traits..i think almost all of the criteria..im currently undergoing treatment, my T uses ego states therapy and inner healing in which i find very therapeutic....they say that DID cases take years before reaching total recovery...i could say that ive made tremendous improvements over the past couple of months...i believe its the work of the HOly Spirit that is helping me to attain complete personality integration...anyway..tanks take care all :rolleyes:

hi christina....i really appreciate you for responding....it means alot... i knda feel apprehensive already coz i thought that nobody would respond and that would make me feel unwanted...rejected...actually its one of my major issues...rejection..anwyay thanks again

Hello Toni,

Welcome to BPDWorld. Hope we can be of some support to you...Looking forward to chatting with you some time... Hugs :wub:

Archived