Mental Health Forums

A Request From Messygirl's Mother

Magicmonkey

Hi guys,

Just been speaking with Lesley (Messygirl's mother).

She has asked me to put another quick post on this forum:

As I'm sure you aware, Michelle wasn't religious. As such, there won't be hymns or prayers. If anyone would like to express any sentiments about how she was a special person please let met know in either PMs to myself, or in this thread.

We would like to read some of her friends words at her cremation. I don't know the exact date at the moment, but suspect late next week.

I hope everyone is coping.

Take Care.

--

Paul

I joined this site too late to get to know Michelle but i know how she felt inside and feel so sad for her loss to the world.

I am sure she was much loved, special, unique, talented and loving and i know she will be deeply missed by all who knew and loved her.

Rest In Peace sweet angel. xxxx

I joined this site too late to get to know Michelle but i know how she felt inside and feel so sad for her loss to the world.

I am sure she was much loved, special, unique, talented and loving and i know she will be deeply missed by all who knew and loved her.

Rest In Peace sweet angel. xxxx

And would have to concur.Sadly I got to post just the once to her thread because I felt her very pain, that terrible terrible pain. She sadly never got to read it and take anything from it.

I'm glad she found this place, I'm gald she shared her story and pain amongst those who understand and care and I'm sure it provided some relief however much. She has left an indelible mark on this forum in her passing and I wrote a thread in general regarding 'Our commitment' to one another. We so need to look after one another and care for one another and we must not lose more life to this terrible pain and suffering we all endure.

May she rest with the angels in the eternal peace she so obviously never felt in this life.

Brendan

I know you said she wasn't religious so I'm not sure how appropriate this is but I want to post anyway just in case you'd like to use it.

Messygirl ( Michelle )

God looked around His garden and found an empty place. He then looked down upon this earth and saw your loving face.

He put his arms around you and lifted you to rest. His garden must be beautiful; he always takes the best.

He knew that you were suffering; He knew you were in pain. And He knew you would never get well on earth again.

He saw your path was difficult; He closed your tired eyes. He whispered to you "Peace be Thine" and gave you wings to fly.

When we saw you sleeping so calm and free of pain, we would not wish you back to earth to suffer once again.

You've left us precious memories; your love will be our guide. You live on through your family, you're always by our side.

It broke our hearts to lose you, but you did not go alone. For part of us went with you the day God called you home

Your family and friends are in my prayers. May you find peace at last. Love, Nina.

Michelle was a wonderful member of our online community. She brought so much into peoples lives who could empathise wholly. She gave and gave, and in turn we tried to help too.

She'll be sadly missed, for her wisdom, her sense of humour and for overall being her.

19ellie / Helen

I only wish I had gotten to know her. I think that is my loss.

Sending heartfelt sympathy and hugs to her family in this time of tragedy.

I have no idea what day Messygirl's (Michelles) cremation was but all her family and friends and fellow members who have been devastated by her passing have been in my thoughts.

Hi Guys,

Thanks for all your kind messages - in both this thread, and the other.

Both threads, and PMs have been forwarded to the mother. We will be reading some of your thoughtful words at the funeral - This will be taking place on Thursday 29th May.

--

Paul

Archived