Mental Health Forums

New Schizophrenic Member

beishek

Hi everyone!

I was diagnosed with schizophrenia about 10 years ago. i hear voices and have some pretty wierd thoughts and ideas sometimes, but i dont feel too bad today. i am hoping to meet others that understand. Many thanks for reading this. Beishek

Hi there, welcome to the forum.

Quite new here myself, but everyone is very friendly.

Its important to know we don't suffer alone.

Hiya! There are others with schizophrenia here too, but lots of the rest of us also sometimes hear things etc. I sometimes do during stressful times. Be good!

hi welcome to site

look forward to getting to know you better

all nice people here so im sure you will find plenty of support

hugs

:)

hi welcome to site

look forward to getting to know you better

all nice people here so im sure you will find plenty of support

hugs

:)

Hi MickyFinn. Good to know that you are out there. Hope you are having a good day today. So far this has been o9ne of my better days. Thanks. BeishekX

Hiya! There are others with schizophrenia here too, but lots of the rest of us also sometimes hear things etc. I sometimes do during stressful times. Be good!

Hello Rain! Thanks for posting me. I have some friends with BPD and we have quite a lot in common. I have had a good day today and hope you have too. (televisions have been ganging up on me lately, but today i can tell that maybe it is just me. I dont really know.) Bye now!

Howdy.

I am sure you'll find some good support here.

Hi Todash. Thanks for posting me. Lookong forward to getting to know every one. Bye for now

Hey -

Welcome to the site. I hope that you will feel at ease here, take a look

around and read over some old posts. Talk to you soon.

Take care

March

Hi there, welcome to the forum.

Quite new here myself, but everyone is very friendly.

Its important to know we don't suffer alone.

Thanks for posting me. Yes, everybody seems very friendly and I am looking forward to getting to know people. I've had a good day today and hope you have too. BeishekX

Hi and welcome! We are a friendly bunch and hope to see you around soon :)

Hi Loula. Thanks for posting me. Yes, everyone seems very friendly and I am looking forward to getting to know people. I have had a good day today and I hope you have too. Bye now! BeishekX

Hey -

Welcome to the site. I hope that you will feel at ease here, take a look

around and read over some old posts. Talk to you soon.

Take care

March

Hi March! Thjankyou for posting me. Everyone has made me feel really welcome and I am looking forward to getting to know people. I have had a good day today and I hope you have too. Bye now. Beishek.

Hi there, I am one of the people around here who has schizophrenia. Thought I would say hi and welcome.

Hi and welcome

Hi ellie. Thanks for posting a message to me. Glad to know there are friends out there. BeishekX

hi beishek, i am fairly new to this site, and i appear to be a lot older than most of the other members, but they are fantastic and despite their own problems they will take time to talk to ypu, there is also a good deal of humour here, hope you find something to help best wishes jonny xxx

Hi and welcome

Hi ellie. Thanks for posting a message to me. Glad to know there are friends out there. BeishekX

No worries. People welcomed me when I was new(er) and shy(er). Its awful being new if no one responds :)

Helen

xx

Archived