Mental Health Forums

Diagosed Years Ago

spotpuppy

Hi all,

I have coped with BPD for years but was only accurately diagnosed about 7 years ago. I also deal with Panic Attacks and Depression. The good news is that, with cognitive therapy and medication, I have mellowed with age.

I would love to hear from others who deal with anxiety, self-harm issues and depression in positive ways.

I live in the US and health insurance seems to be the biggest stressor in my life. How is this is other countries?

hello spot,

I am also in the US. Health insurance is a big problem. My husband works for an aircraft plant so we have great insurance that isn't real expensive. But we still have run up some bills.

Welcome to the site.

bets

Hi Sport puppy! I am in America...but I am British...I have panic disorder and seeing a CB therapist as well. It is helping the panic attacks. I will be glad to discuss this with you. Welcome...I am sure you will find a lot of support here.

LM

Ps...Health insurannce is a big prob.!

Hi spotpuppy,

welcome to bpdworld

sorry i can't help you with regards to the health insurance as i'm in the uk

look forward to seeing you posts about

8bb9353d.gif

Hi Sport puppy! I am in America...but I am British...I have panic disorder and seeing a CB therapist as well. It is helping the panic attacks. I will be glad to discuss this with you. Welcome...I am sure you will find a lot of support here.

LM

Ps...Health insurannce is a big prob.!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I soooooooooooooo thought you were American!!!!!

Sorry for digressing Snot Puppy - I am glad to hear things have eased for you with the passage of time and welcome! I am in London and although medications etc are very cheap the provision of mental health care etc is very poor indeed. So I am going it alone

Nope..from Hampshire.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ah OK, seems you have been all over then! You're writing style even seemed very Americanised to me... but then I didn't check your use of zees instead of esses :)

Archived