Mental Health Forums

Trance Like State.

LadyMacbeth

I feel like I am in a trance right now...I am not in my body...has anyone ever felt that way. I am not sure if this is anxiety.

yea,

I get that at some point most days. I was actually tested for a mild form of epilepsy as a kid as I kept staring into space and it was very hard to get my attention. apparently I would look dazed and distant when ICAME TO.

any way it wasnt epilepsy. I now assume its dissacotion. But now days I only get so deeply into it before a psychotic episode.

Really try getting a bath, distract you mind i find the worst thing to do is just sit there.

(scuse the random caps new stupid keyboard still acting up)

xxxx

Ah I hope I don't have epilepsy! But, then I am anxious. I am about to watch "Whos the Boss" an old funny sitcom. Take a bath after and call my therapist. I really should cut down on smoking I feel even more anxious when I smoke.

Its a weird feeling but its like staring at an object for a really long time.

I know what you mean. As i said occupy your mind mate.

I am v sure you dont have epliepsy. I was only tested as Iwas splitting of in lessons etc and my first cousins have the grande mal form of it.

I know its just anxiety...but my mind starts thinking irrational thoughts and I get even more anxious. Fucking vicious cycle!

That screws the idea of taking a bath right now! Just filled the tub and water is all brown. Yuckers! Calle my dad he said he thinks the water went out last night takes awhile to clear up. Fuckers.

Archived