but i need food

no way of avoiding them they live neer the shop

wish me luck

if im not back in an hour start worrying

im back everything went ok bumped into loads of people had to stop and talk

but i didnt bump into the person in avoiding which was good and very lucky

however i have to go out again in an hour and hlaf to lock the church up

hope this person stays at home

Who is this person you want to avoid so badly, do you want to tell us more about it maybe we can be of help, it must be very scary when you are so afraid constantly of bumping into someone.

Lilly

yes it is ive been lucky so far he has not seen me when i was in town the other day i had to get some friends to look after me and hide me which they done and im grateful to them

i wont name names as he used to be a member and im in fear of being booted if i do

sorry

i have spoken to the police they cant do anything till he does actually hurt me all they can do is warn him off

i got my pastor to ring this persons dad

he has had words and warned him off

but im still very scared not sure what to do

hey hun

im sorry you live in fear of this person.

and i hope you can sort it out somehow.

are you sure they will hurt you or do they just want to intimadate you.

please stay safe and keep talking.

:wub:

they are being intimidating and they are wanting to kill me

sorry not much help

if this person is really making threats to kill you you need to call the police as that is serious

well my understanding was that if the police had concerns that your life was in danger they would take an harassment order out on them, they only have to had threatened you once to get a part one order out on them

the police have given him a restraining order but he is not the sort of person to listen to them

he is really damaging my mind with all the worry

he too has bpd and has scitzo effective disorder

only 3 weeks ago he was pinned down int he street by 9 coppers for swearing at a staff member in a shop and there was another 2 vans of coppers on stand by

so u see ive have no where to hide

ive barred his tel nos on my mobs and landline

and have barred him through my comp as he was threatening me on msn and e-mails

i was joined at another site where he found me and started on me there which in turn because i told him go get lost the mods thought i was being nasty as to writting post as to how i feel about this person and what i was going through and although i did not mention who he was they all knew as he too has been affecting other people on that site but they felt that he should be banned from chat but still able to roam the boards he kept following me so i said something to staff and they felt i would be best staying out he way

i was he was following me so i got angry told them to get stuffed now im not going back there

did that answer every1 questions as to what is happening

and im sure i will now get booted

im sorry if this has upsett anyone

and if i get booted im sorry and ill miss you all

x emma

i now have to go to work at the church and do the teas and coffees

sometimes he turnes up there i do hope he dont today

ill be back at 130pm

if i do get banned in that time and anyone that wants to talk to me my msn is bluedolphin26@hotmail.co.uk

You need to make sure you let the Police know every time he breaches the conditions of his Order.

I think being pinned down nine police officers is a bit excessive for swearing, what were the vans there to do (ò_ô) ?

It's a shame that you feel compromised like that but where others cannot or will not protect you, you have to take the initiative to do this for yourself, sometimes walking away is hardest yet one of the bravest things you can do.

i totally agree with kib, if things are getting that bad you must keep calling the police, and yes 9 coppers for swearing wow!

yes as someone was standing outside my house all night till it rained at 6 am

but im going back in 30 mins got to open up for a party ill be gone for 30 mins

Well if they have access to the forum and you feel so threatened by them; I wouldn't suggest posting your movements here, I think it could potentially exacerbate the situation/put you at greater risk.

Oh, Dolphin. And here I was sitting feeling sorry for myself!

It's too bad they can't just put this menace behind bars and be done with it--because he IS a menace, to you and anyone else apparently who gets on his wrong side. I know I don't need to tell you he's dangerous!!

We used to have the same rules here in the States about "sorry, police can't act until he harms someone"--how STUPID is that?!? :angry: It always infuriated me that these people have more rights than the people they are terrorizing!!!

Thankfully we finally got some stronger laws passed against characters like this one. (We call them "stalkers" over here). I think you need some new stalking laws over in the UK too!!!

It's good you have friends to help keep you safe. Is it possible for them (not all at once lol, altho on second thought that sounds pretty good!! :lol: ) to ALWAYS go with you when you have to go somewhere, esp. at night?? I know that doesn't sound very practical, tho....*sigh*

Could you carry a (very LOUD) whistle around your neck and blow it if you see him starting towards you? That might scare him off--also attract attention from people who could (I hope!) come to your rescue, altho I devoutly hope it doesn't come to that.

Do the laws in the UK allow you to carry cans of Mace or anything like that for self-defense? It doesn't cause permanent harm to the other person, it's kind of like tear-gas and just incapacitates them long enough for someone to escape. (Altho if he's that nuts, not sure it would work....there was a psychotic woman here in the US who held off police for 10 or 11 hours even after they bombed her house with enough teargas to fell an entire herd of charging elephants! :o Seriously!! But anything is worth trying as long as it doesn't increase the risk to you!).

I'm sure I don't need to remind you to keep your cell-phone with you AT ALL TIMES and to keep the emergency # on speed-dial! (Do I sound like a worried mom or what?!)

I am so terribly sorry you have to deal with this!!

If you don't object, I will keep you in my prayers that you will stay safe and protected and that this guy will just leave you in some much-deserved peace!!

Warm hugs,

Patti

Archived