Mental Health Forums

Got To Go Shopping

dolphin

No the UK laws don't allow you to carry a can of MACE, the whistle/alarm idea sounds like a good one though; you can get them free from a lot of places.

yes i think ill go out and buy a whistle

thank you so much for your advice

the other night he had some1 standing outside my house for hours till it started rainging

and has since stopped ringing my phones as i put a block on them all

im off to buy a whistle

thanx again

god bless x emma

Hay hun - I have a friend who went through something very similar. She found when she closed him off inside herself - it was almost as if his power to intimidate her was gone. He sounds like a very real threat so once stage 1 is complete (pretending he doesn't exist) - immediatley enter stage 2 .... get yourself a jolly big doggy ... or borrow mine - he's the worlds softest rottweiler - but no one knows that from a distance !!!!

good luck xx

i was there at the time he was being arrested

and the girl was in a right state it just so happened the girl was one of my friends daughters friend

one of my homeless friends ( one ones we feed at church ) caught him doing it down by the river he is the one that phoned the police

i cannot believe that someone stood by and watched an alleged sexual assualt take place without trying to step in.......

im totally confuzzled by this whole thing

Archived