Mental Health Forums

I Don't Feel Safe At All.

LadyMacbeth

This anxiety will not go away. I don't feel safe. It usually wears off after awhile but after panicking this morning feeling as if I was slipping into a state of unreality it still has not passed. I spoke to my therapist on the phone a few times today. She spoke to me for like half an hour on the phone and then called me back later. I am supposed to see her tom. but if this anxiety has not passed then how will I be able to travel on the bus. I know the feelings are anxiety but when you are in that zone they feel a hundred times worse. I feel like I am dying. Nothing I do can stop me from feelings this anxiety. Its so scary. Where is this all coming from. Its so hard to articulate. I just want to hide away. My sister is getting to me and keeps starting with me by keeping my neice away from me in the house and it intensifies my anger to the point in which I am so close to hitting the bitch.

If I tell my therapist about my anger she may hate me or rethink her dx and I will be labeled BPD again. I don't think she will hate me but I perceive she will. Its all in my head but it seems so real.

((((((((((Lady))))))))))

you should tell your therapist how you feel

i would get mad at your sister to if i was you

how can she keep your neice away from you?

i love my neice dearly and would be so hurt if that was to happen to me

hopefully your anxiety will have worn off by tomorrow and you will be able to get to see your therapist

take care

Traceyxxx

(((((((((Lady M)))))))))

I'm here, thinking about you, I can hold your hand across cyber space if you want....

Breathe, feel your feet on the florr, look around the room, see what is there....and hang in there,

karie

Archived