Mental Health Forums

Worrying

Paula

feeling generally better, and not so sucidal today. sleeping tablet didnt help, still only got 4 hours sleep :(

but i do feel really panicky for some reason, dont know why. had it when i woke up at 2am, like i just get the feeling something is wrong?

i literally texted everyone i knew between 2 and 3am.

i just have a bad feeling.

i feel shaky, but generally just feel that i cant slow my heartrate down.

have tried everything but the panic is still there. i dont feel on the verge of a panic attack any more, but my pulse is still fast and i cant calm down.

i have to go the hospital in a bit, which makes it worse.

i get like that sometimes... it's an awful feeling. Like a real apprehension inside, but you can't put your finger on the reason.

try to relax and let it go...

is there anything on your mind that you are worrying about in particular?

Believe it or not it is the anxiety. Paranoia escalates when anxious. I know the feeling. It helps me a bit to take a bath or go watch a good movie. Take your pulse rate and you will see...count your pulse rate for 30 seconds and multiply by two. My T made me do this yesterday on the phone and it was 92...she said it was high and it pretty much stayed in that area all day. Wow...mine is at 94 right now. Thats high too. My T told me that I should exercise when I am having an anxiety attack because it helps. I have to figure out how to control it if it starts again today.

Archived