Mental Health Forums

Depression At A Young Age

Life is sweet

I have a friend who always feel sad and always be in depression.She is different from all of us.She never mingle with us.Can anybody tell me how this could be prevented?

========================

jennifer456

Nevada Drug Addiction

Some people are just like that, they go through moods. I don't think YOU can really prevent it, but you can help her to cope with it. Let her know that you are concerned and care about her. If there is anything she wants to talk about, etc. Its tough seeing a friend go through that and be depressed. I can imagine how it must feel. But, unfortunately there isn't much you can do to prevent her from feeling that way except be there if she needs to talk. She is the one who has to get help for her depression.

The question is important but quite vage. What prevents your friend from mingling?

im 15 now and im suffering with depression and im paranoid im just about to go in to year 11 and i dont really cere what i get...... yes thats not right, i used to be happy and not shy but now as im growing up im very very shy , and things are geting out of controll

Archived