Mental Health Forums

I Need Some Good Advice

Tray

its really weird, cause althou i know its there, i still dont feel anythin, nothin at all, im really numb to the idea.

i know i have to take time to deal with it,but i duno, i just aint all that excited or anythin, its just summat else for me to deal with, like always, it'l happen, it'l be here and i'll cope as always, doin what is expected of me

i guess i am still so... i cant explain it, im just not real at the mo,

i really wana go back to bed, back to my dreams, out of real life

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just sleep because that is what your body is telling you to do. I know it is really hard to accept the fact you are pregant I am only 19 and have never been pregant so I don't know what you are going through. A baby might actually help you becasue it is something to look after and no matter what they care about you an are so dependant on you. I know that is why I want to have one right now but I need to get to a point where I am stable enough to work much less have a baby. You are doing really well being able to have a boyfriend and a job much less being pregant. Take time for yourself and make sure you keep yourself and the baby as healthy as you can. I will say now that I have given you some advice congradualations. Keep us updated on everything that happens and if you have ability to scan the ultrasound once you get one you should so we can see the baby too.

Archived