Mental Health Forums

Saying Hi From The World Of Bpd

BelieveInMe

Hi Everyone! I am new here, but not new to mental illness. I was dxed with BPD in late 2003, while I was hospitalized for major depression, post-tramatic stress disorder, and generalized anxiety disorder. Since then I have almost been hospitalized at least once more (I say almost because I talked my hubby into taking me home instead of the psych ward)-- not one of my better choices I must say. I have a history of going on and off meds, and am currently off at the moment. I am often in crisis mode and am really unsure if I know how to function outside of that enviroment. I have two small children and two young adult children. I have many issues with trust and communication, and well abandonment issues are in a category all there own. I was first hospitalized in 1994, as a teenager, because I tried to commit suicide. I am currently in therapy and have been for the past five or six years, however since I am currently working with the same therapist that covinced my parents hospitalization was warrented in 1994, she continues to count the years inbetween our active work together as well. I found this site in hopes of attaining more understanding and support for my various problems. Please feel free to ask any questions you might have and I will try to answer them to the best of my ability. Thank you all for listening to me ramble, and I hope to chat with you all soon.

:wacko:: BelieveInMe :unsure:

Thank you very much! I look forward to meeting new people here.

Take good and gentle care!

BelieveInMe

Hi and welcome to the site. Hope you make lots of new friends. Beishek

Hi and a huge welcome.

I found this site fantastic, everyone here is friendly and supportive and always happy to listen and help if they can.

Take care and hope to chat with you soon.

Hey

Welcome to the site! Sounds like you have had a tough time of it. This site is fab, everyones really friendly and we all try to support each other and help each other out.

Talk soon

sunshinex

Thank you very much for the warm welcome! I have had my share of tough times, but i also realize that there are others out there that have had it even more difficult than myself-- the best thing I can do is continue to work through them as best as I can so that i might be able to get something great out of the life I have been given. This is not always an easy task, as all of you well know. I do hope to chat with you all soon.

BelieveInMe

Hi Everyone! I am new here, but not new to mental illness. I was dxed with BPD in late 2003, while I was hospitalized for major depression, post-tramatic stress disorder, and generalized anxiety disorder. Since then I have almost been hospitalized at least once more (I say almost because I talked my hubby into taking me home instead of the psych ward)-- not one of my better choices I must say. I have a history of going on and off meds, and am currently off at the moment. I am often in crisis mode and am really unsure if I know how to function outside of that enviroment. I have two small children and two young adult children. I have many issues with trust and communication, and well abandonment issues are in a category all there own. I was first hospitalized in 1994, as a teenager, because I tried to commit suicide. I am currently in therapy and have been for the past five or six years, however since I am currently working with the same therapist that covinced my parents hospitalization was warrented in 1994, she continues to count the years inbetween our active work together as well. I found this site in hopes of attaining more understanding and support for my various problems. Please feel free to ask any questions you might have and I will try to answer them to the best of my ability. Thank you all for listening to me ramble, and I hope to chat with you all soon.

:wacko:: BelieveInMe :unsure:

Welcome to the site. I am glad to hear you are still in therapy. I have been working with a therapist for 15 years. no one told me it would take this long, and still continues. I guess im really screwed up !!

Archived