Mental Health Forums

Ran Out Of Medication Whilst Abroad

missP

Pharmacy gave me 10 mg pills instead of 20 mg pills (even thou the packet said 20mg), i am abroad, the earliest I can get home is wed, I am without any meds. Im so scared about what i am going to feel like, does anyone know what a complete Celexa withdrawal is going to feel like???

The Consulate is located in the town of Ibiza. We can be found at the corner of the AvenidaIsidoroMacabich and Calle Canarias. British Consulate

Avenida. IsidoroMacabich nº 45, 1º, 1ª

07800 IBIZA POSTAL ADDRESS:

Apartado de correos 307 07800 Ibiza

Tel.: + 34 971 301818

Fax: + 34 971 301972

Email: BritishConsulate.Ibiza@fco.gov.uk British Consul: Helen Watson MBE

if u get in trouble, get in touch with the consulate...

i wasnt too bad when i came off them, just didnt sleep much, which is a plus if u in ibiza. just try and stay calm, and keep away from triggers...

i assume u have a letter to say what ur meds are, dr's names etc, if so, go to the consulate and explain, they are a big help over there x

Thanks Hun. I managed to get some from a pharmacy for 10 euros. couldnt believe how easy it was getting med's over the counter!!!! so panic over! but thanks so much for replying xxx

• 2 weeks later...

The Consulate is located in the town of Ibiza. We can be found at the corner of the AvenidaIsidoroMacabich and Calle Canarias. British Consulate

Avenida. IsidoroMacabich nº 45, 1º, 1ª

07800 IBIZA POSTAL ADDRESS:

Apartado de correos 307 07800 Ibiza

Tel.: + 34 971 301818

Fax: + 34 971 301972

Email: BritishConsulate.Ibiza@fco.gov.uk British Consul: Helen Watson MBE

if u get in trouble, get in touch with the consulate...

i wasnt too bad when i came off them, just didnt sleep much, which is a plus if u in ibiza. just try and stay calm, and keep away from triggers...

i assume u have a letter to say what ur meds are, dr's names etc, if so, go to the consulate and explain, they are a big help over there x

Tray you are AWESOME!

Thanks Hun. I managed to get some from a pharmacy for 10 euros. couldnt believe how easy it was getting med's over the counter!!!! so panic over! but thanks so much for replying xxx

That is such good news.

Archived