Mental Health Forums

Surprises

LadyMacbeth

My friend Mike called me tonight deeply upset that I was not in NY because he missed me and wanted to go out and play darts with me. He was a little drunk on the phone :lol: He does not drink much because he has diabetes and it only takes a few beers for him to get drunk. :lol: He kept saying on the phone how beautiful I was even though he said I did not believe it. Some of my friends think he likes me but we are just friends. We used to hang out all the time and talk about relationships, sex, history, politcs, etc..I miss him so much!!!!!!!!!

So we agreed that we would hang out next week and I would stay at his house. (Don't worry we won't do anything...he remains "untouched". Then I just heard from my therapist and we are meeting next Tues. night and then its off to get drunk!!!!!!!!he he he...Mike asked me to come up Mon. night because its Valentine's Day and he wanted to spend it with me as friends. But, I agreed we would have a post Valentine's celebration and we would get dressed up and go out on the town. So before my appt. I am going to apply for some jobs in Manhattan. I feel happy!

I also heard from my friend Kathleen and I have been avoiding her because I never went to her dad's surprise party like I said I would. I told her I did not go because I was having panic attacks and she understood. I did not think she would have.

It would be nice to hear from Joe though. I have a feeling he will call me tonight or tom..

(((((((Lady)))))))))

so glad you've spoken to kathleen about your panic attacks. she sounds a good friend who understands how you are feeling

also glad you have spoken to mike as well

take care of you

traceyxxx

Archived