Mental Health Forums

A Photo Of Mine..

GeneralDisarray

That's a great picture.... You should check out this artist, I love her stuff... Rustic Goth

I wish I could just show you my favorite, but I couldn't find a picture...

My therapist brings up the "Lifer" photograph a bit often.... and we talk about it. It's possibly the most expressive photo I've done....

• 1 month later...

Love the photo. Thanks for sharing. I've always thought that it's not how "good" a photo is that is important but what it expresses that is. Photos with a lot of feeling are always more interesting.

Nice to know I am an inspiration too. You just made my day :D

I'm also going to take this opportunity to share a photo out of one of my photo series I'm doing...

The little bit of text that goes with this one is: ...I often sit and look outside, watching the world pass me by, feeling more alienated as the weeks, months and years pass me by without signs of change...

You have an amazing talent. I hope one day I can take neat pictures like you, they are so beautiful and so expressive. I love it! The 'Lifer' photo is really interesting. Sad a little bit, but really great that you are able to express how you feel through your art work. That's fantastic. Keep up the great work.

• 2 weeks later...

I agree with velveteenrabbit, that's a lovely photo Ulrica!

Nice tenderness, and beautiful colours and soft focus. Reminds me of photos by Helena Kvarnstrom, but most of her gallery has been taken down now! :(

Archived