Mental Health Forums

This Is Moi

firehawk

Sorry....here is me and hi, im new here. I NEVER EVER post pictures of myself, I hate taking them! But kinda now not got much choice since I'm getting pretty well known now in the music world. I just took this one, and seemed to be the best out of the lot....its 3:10am here and sun is beginning to rise beautifully too but still, i look tired - because I am due to alot of things.

dont expect any attractiveness. Sorry folks.... and now you may leave the thread! :)

I'm not pretty at all .... sorry. :( We all cant be pretty

Sorry....here is me and hi, im new here. I NEVER EVER post pictures of myself, I hate taking them! But kinda now not got much choice since I'm getting pretty well known now in the music world. I just took this one, and seemed to be the best out of the lot....its 3:10am here and sun is beginning to rise beautifully too but still, i look tired - because I am due to alot of things.

dont expect any attractiveness. Sorry folks.... and now you may leave the thread! :)

Welcome, i'm glad your here. steven

ah thanks! your all too kind, bit surprised by the reception I think..... :) Thank-you. But the cam isnt that great and I was tired! It was 3am, give me a break.... :P

Welcome. I think youre pretty nice looking.....Nothing about you that has been hit in the face with a bat ten times. !!!

Firehawk I'm quite jealous actually. You look great mate and how ya cannot see that but then again we don't always see it.The earphones are a fine look I must say.A very appropriate 3am look.

Now if I were to post a pic of myself at 3am you would be certainly horrified.I struggle for a decent 9am look.

Welcome to the place.Hope ya find support here.

Hi there, i think you are very handsome, nothing wrong with your looks from my perspective!!!!

Welcome to the site and good luck on your date with Lou!! :P

What, I can't believe this, it doesn't all revolve around me, your kidding right? :lol:

I am so insulted, HUH, I repeat, HUH!

Fairy xxx

Archived