Mental Health Forums

This Is Moi

firehawk

hahah lol. you look great especially for 3am. fairy just prefers to date outside the human species... shhh don't tell her i told you this but i heard she takes a fancy to elves...

ha :)

yeh well i never sleep really. I was actually mixing some music as I normally do. And at that time the sun was beginning to rise too, and an hour before i went out for a walk.

Oh i try so hard to get some woman to get attracted to me since physical attraction seems to be the only thing people are on about...except me...and it dont work for me! d'oh!!

Something your not into ;)

well I DJ/produce (almost) on an almost international level with a group. I do trance.... deep dark, melodic, uplifting stuff.

Funny, I did have a question for you: how on earth do you manage to kiss with those piercings?! :o

kissing with multiple lip piercings is actually quite easy as long as your care full, also can be quite um well will leave kib to explain lol :P

welcome to the group hope you are enjoying it.

Funny, I did have a question for you: how on earth do you manage to kiss with those piercings?! :o

Lol I've been wondering about that too :huh:

Kibs, since you're moving in with me and we're going lesbian, I WANNA TRY :lol:

I just found out that I have been renewed of my award I got for another year! woohooo - im really pleased about this but sad I can't really share the emotions with someone :(

:-/ frustrating. cant win at all.

ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD. I like a bit of trance, I'm into the harder stuff more though.

You know... I really should pay more attention, I've only just noticed all these comments! I get by ;)

I just found out that I have been renewed of my award I got for another year! woohooo - im really pleased about this but sad I can't really share the emotions with someone :(

:-/ frustrating. cant win at all.

WELL DONE, you can share it with us.

Partayyyyyy!

i attached it in the post but cant seem to edit the post

edit: I managed to remove it from my control panel. So hopefully no more puking from people :)

Archived