Mental Health Forums

Icu Baby

sundries

Shes really not v. well at the moment. has been getting worse for a while. they managed to get her into a private type hospital that shoudl be better than what she was getting so cross fingers

Shes really not v. well at the moment. has been getting worse for a while. they managed to get her into a private type hospital that shoudl be better than what she was getting so cross fingers

Hi Sundries and all you beautiful people,

I have only 5 minutes left to use the internet in this hospital (first day I am allowed out) and just wanted to say thank you for your concern and I miss u guys very much. I am ok, I have alot to tell you all and when I finally let out I will be writing about mty adventurers (or misadventures) - very long story. However rest assured I am ok and doing fine.

I hope everyone is ok and doing welll and I can't wait to go home and be able to email and contribute to this forum!

ok, I have 3 minutes remaining on the internet before my credit runs out.

Miss you all so much

icu_baby xxxxxxxx

Hi icu

Great to hear you're ok. Hope you're behaving yourself and not winding up the nurses too much (well maybe just a litte lol).

Can't wait to have you back.

take care

yorkie xx

:)

So good to hear that you are ok ICU!

Miss you lots and look forward to your return and news. Take care xxxxxxx

I can't wait to hear of your adventures at this hospital. Glad that you are okay and that you know we are thinking of you.

Hi Everyone,

Just a quick update. I went to a private psychiatric hospital. It was really beautiful with gym facililties, awesome food, programs, spa bath, jazz nites and a movie theatre but I did something stupid and wound up in a hospital. I am sectioned now but I will be out in two days time (I am using the internet cafe downstairs so I have limited time) and then on Monday I will be allowed back to the private psych resort. The psydocs have been absolutely brilliant (unlike the experience I have had in the past) and I have been diagnosed with bipolar II by so I have started on lithium and finally after a year of hell I am receiving the treatment I need.

I can't wait to go home and start coming back to this forum.

Miss you all and lots of love

icu_baby xxxxxx

Wow you sound better already. Miss you but maybe you have finally found some answers. Wanted to get this out to you while you are still logged on. Sending you smiles and hugs.

and a big font just for you

:)

I am receiving the treatment I need.

and deserve, I'm pleased that you're being treated better this time around! See you soon.

Archived